Obamacare repeal = because racism

I don't like the AHCA one bit, but this article's central premise seems tenuous at best:

https://www.bostonglobe.com/opinion/2017/05/05/obamacare-repeal-based-racial-resentment/iVNtB9fpr3JNm7IKfYyorK/story.html

In this current political age, name 2 things that are not racist. PBJ sammiches are considered racist now for jeebus's sake

Try googling "NBA racism" and report back.

Stronghold - In this current political age, name 2 things that are not racist. PBJ sammiches are considered racist now for jeebus's sake
And man if you wash that pbj with a glass of milk, you're literally Hitler

danggook -
Stronghold - In this current political age, name 2 things that are not racist. PBJ sammiches are considered racist now for jeebus's sake
What if it's chocolate milk?

OJTT-RayRaysFunhouse -
danggook -

Cultural appropriation. 

bakobell -
OJTT-RayRaysFunhouse -
danggook -

Cultural appropriation. 

LOL!!

Liberals think only the white man can be racist.

Damn.

I was about to ask if it would be cultural appropriation! Lmao

If you live in America and at this point haven't learned that libtards think everything they don't like it racists whether it's actually racist or not, I don't know what to tell you.

The truth is never important to them. Nor is having a position based in facts, logic or common sense. If you have none of those things declare everyone the most unimportant, non-threatening thing that has been created into a mythical monster: a racist.

Racist... Anyone that wins an argument against a liberal

Can't stand the Democratic Party and current liberal cucks and this is coming from a independent that has voted democratic for all of my life but recently it's way out of control. 

Best part is you think with trump being elected they would chill the fuck out with their shit of calling everything racism, but they seem to not even get the fact that are creating a bigger separation and drama. 

Democratic Party is a shell of what it used to be, now its full of pandering for votes and nothing more.

Are coloured TV's considered racist?  If so I am screwed 'cause I own a few of em.

I think the term is 'color tv'

2 things not racist:

1: Black People

2: The OG

Stronghold - I think the term is 'color tv'

Not if you speak the Queen's language.

Dashabox - 

Still offensive, no matter how you spell it.

Please call them "T.V.s of color/colour"

shen -
Dashabox - 

Still offensive, no matter how you spell it.

Please call them "T.V.s of color/colour"

My bad. Thank you Shen for showing me the error of my ways.

Blue team play book has one page: cry racism when you don't get your way.