#ObamaGate trending...

5 Likes

interesting

lol in for the exquisite dialogue to follow

2 Likes

MAGA

3 Likes

I don’t believe anything will happen to him. I would be happy to be wrong. The corruption is just to deep imo. 

3 Likes

That’s cool and all but will anything even happen? Will BO be held accountable for treason? 

Whatever happens liberals will spin it for a win. I look at a variety of “news” sources, it’s insane how the different sources can view the same event. WAPO and their buddies still think Russiagate really happened! Carter Page was one of the most screwed person in this and they still try to paint him as a Russian stooge. Insanity.

2 Likes

kinson -

That’s cool and all but will anything even happen? Will BO be held accountable for treason? 

Freeze his assets and passports. Exile him and his husband back to Kenya. 

10 Likes

Fornwe civilians, what did obama do?

1 Like

Twitter will shut it down.

1 Like

Zzzzzzz

Well, I don't know about the Q stuff, but there is something going on behind the scenes of a very large stage.  

Obama and his minions are nervous, and they are starting to engage in the old noise and signal game.  They know that heads are about to roll, and they are trying to get their army ready for what's coming. 

Other leaders are sensing this, and they're starting to send signals of their own.  The president of Mexico made a very interesting statement about Obama, which came off as a real diss.  He said it's not too late for America to apologize for the actions of the Obama administration.  Very interesting....

Should be a great week of entertainment on my beloved Fox News!   Yee haw!!

2 Likes

MarcusAurelioFan - 

Zzzzzzz

Get ready. It's finally happening.

I hope.....and no change

1.11 million tweets. 

Do tweets change the world? 

Fighting -

Fornwe civilians, what did obama do?

This.

I don't follow politics and I don't know how to decipher twitter threads. What is obamagate?

kinson - 

What was the treason you speak of?

Ive been waiting for 4 years for “things to happen and peopke go down”

not one. Thing. Will happen

2 Likes