Obduction: 61out of 65 patients died of cv19

German and Swiss scientists made autopsies of dead covid-19 patients. 

Their coclusion: 61 out of 65 patients were in fact dead, because, not only with, covid-19.

Source: 

https://www.sueddeutsche.de/politik/coronavirus-covid-19-tote-1.4884154

1 Like

Ey man I don't know what that word means, so ima take it as disrespect. You feel me?

3 Likes

English, motherfucker

1 Like

leaot - 

German and Swiss scientists made obductions of dead covid-19 patients. 

Their coclusion: 61 out of 65 patients they obducted were in fact dead, because, not only with, covid-19.

Source: 

https://www.sueddeutsche.de/politik/coronavirus-covid-19-tote-1.4884154

wtf...

I'm wielding everything each from this day forward.

The new normal, if you will.

So you're going to post things without even knowing what they mean, dipshit? Obduction is a geological term, and has not been used for medical in over a century. Even the German translation is autopsy. 

2 Likes

IronHands -

So you're going to post things without even knowing what they mean, dipshit? Obduction is a geological term, and has not been used for medical in over a century. Even the German translation is autopsy. 

Look mate. I'm Swiss, and I made a translation error.

Big fucking deal.

It's alway good to divert from the actual content, which apparently you understood, toward spelling, grammar and so on, so you don't have to engage in any meaningful manner.

Dipshit.

7 Likes

Did he spell abduction wrong? Are we talking about body snatching?

2 Likes

I think he's trying to say that out of 65 patients that they did autopsies on 61 had covid 19 and the other 4 didn't.

Or the Germans abducted 65 dead people to autopsy (I'm waiting for the results of the control group of 65 live people they performed autopsies on.

The next part "Their coclusion: 61 out of 65 patients were in fact dead, because, not only with, covid-19." is confusing but I'll try. "their coclusion (not sure why they're whipping out their dicks but I'm not a doctor), 61 out of the 65 were dead, implying the other 4 were still alive during the autopsies, because they had covid-19 and something else.

Look if they can't even figure out whose dead and alive I really doubt their findings. Once again I'm not a doctor.

4 Likes

So 65 swiss died of C19, they tested them and 61 popped for C19? 

people from switzerland call other people 'mate'?  

learn something new everyday I suppose

2 Likes

Jump Kick - 

I think the article is saying out of 65 deaths of people with CV19, 61 actually died from it. Not a 91 year old who died of old age with CV19, but a person who otherwise would still be alive.

I think this is referencing how some countries are listing all deaths of people who test positive for CV19 died from CV19, but that's not necissarily the case.

cruedi -
Jump Kick - 

I think the article is saying out of 65 deaths of people with CV19, 61 actually died from it. Not a 91 year old who died of old age with CV19, but a person who otherwise would still be alive.

I think this is referencing how some countries are listing all deaths of people who test positive for CV19 died from CV19, but that's not necissarily the case.

This. 

JLK - I think he's trying to say that out of 65 patients that they did autopsies on 61 had covid 19 and the other 4 didn't.

Or the Germans abducted 65 dead people to autopsy (I'm waiting for the results of the control group of 65 live people they performed autopsies on.

The next part "Their coclusion: 61 out of 65 patients were in fact dead, because, not only with, covid-19." is confusing but I'll try. "their coclusion (not sure why they're whipping out their dicks but I'm not a doctor), 61 out of the 65 were dead, implying the other 4 were still alive during the autopsies, because they had covid-19 and something else.

Look if they can't even figure out whose dead and alive I really doubt their findings. Once again I'm not a doctor.

I really really want this to be the real version.

leaot -
cruedi -
Jump Kick - 

This. 

We are likely undercounting covid deaths all over the world.

The economists is doing a large study on "excess deaths" in Western countries and it's looking like an undercounting across the board.

So is the point of this that 6% of rona deaths are false reporting? 

I wonder how many used ventilators. Those are the kiss of death.

Yeah right! Nice try. You gonna try convince me dead Ebola-patients died of Ebola too?

cruedi -
Jump Kick - 

Only the number of autopsies in Hamburg is now more than 100 and "none without previous illness", said Klaus Püschel. The report does not claim to be complete. No other clinic in Germany has so far examined nearly as many Covid 19 deceased.

The report also coincides with some of the findings from Basel. For example, that the majority of the dead had heart diseases. According to the report, 55 out of 61 of those examined in Hamburg had a "previous cardiovascular disease", ie high blood pressure, a heart attack, arteriosclerosis or other heart weakness. 46 autopsies had previous lung disease. 28 had damage to other organs such as kidneys, liver or transplant organs. 16 were suffering from dementia, others already had cancer, severe overweight or diabetes.

From the article