Obscure Anime I love and hope the OG would enjoy too

Neat, been meaning to check that one out.

I said i’d go back to Netflix if they got the 97 series or a new berserk series. So looks like I’m going back to them after cancelling my 15 year account back in 2018.

The accuracy there is not bad at all. About 95% right which is good enough for general knowledge.

It doesn’t note that -kun can be used by girls/women to address boys/men - this happens in my Japanese office everyday. Some of the guys are also referred to by the women as -pyon, which is the sound of a rabbit hopping. It’s a cute suffix of endearment and -kun is used in the same way only with less endearment/cuteness.

One girl in my office who likes to act like a cat calls me “-sama” which doesn’t fit any of the info on the site. It’s almost like an anime usage, where she is pretending I am a lord or knight. In that sense, it is not about higher rank but about showing closeness to me.

The rest would just be nitpicking so I will stop there.

2 Likes

I’m kinda weird when it comes to anime. I’m a little critical and don’t always understand it But I’m 8 episodes in and it’s been awesome. And I don’t know anything about cyberpunk.

2 Likes

Was always my favourite back in the day, such a fun flick

I haven’t watched any in ages because if hit a real skid post 2000. My favourites were always

Project Ako
Roujin Z
Dominion Tank Police
Tenchi Muyo
Golgo 13
Bubblegum Crisis
Crying Freeman
Vampire Hunter D

Need to revisit them sometime

3 Likes

Another vote for cyberpunk it is so awesome. The animation, story, characters and language are all fantastic

2 Likes

Just finished it. It was very good.

Jujutsu kaisen 0 coming out on crunch in a couple days. MY BODY IS READY

Not big on anime but started cyberpunk because the game was awesome and its not too bad a couple episodes in.

1 Like

Jujutsu kaisen 0 is a great movie if you like the show. Much better than the Demon slayer movie

the demon slayer movie sucked ass

I have not read demon slayer yet but I seen MeatCanyon’s parody of the show and it has my interest.

1 Like

That’s hilarious.