Obsessed with whites...

Just out of curiousity why are we so concerned about white people almost to the point of obsession.It seems as though its the major topic on some peoples minds. Just wondering ..Is it the crime ? Loud behavior ? Are they scary? They generaly kill eachother and leave others alone. I go through neighborhoods and leave untouched .I choose to live far away from said areas.Easy solution .

1 Like

my immigrant parents (legal) moved to Americs BECAUSE it was founded by whites and a generally "white" or western society which meshed well with our family beliefs

They lived in the Middle East first, after they left the Philippines, as well as in other parts of Asia

They made the right choice choosing America bc of the general makeup of its population and history

1 Like

At least they can dance.

I believe the term is "brown fragility"

Canooke - At least they can dance.

Like a young Jean Claud Van Damnme.

kingofpancakes - 

Haha, say what you want about us white dudes, but when the music starts, everybody wishes they could dance like us.

Andersons'sPiece -

Just out of curiousity why are we so concerned about white people almost to the point of obsession.It seems as though its the major topic on some peoples minds. Just wondering ..Is it the crime ? Loud behavior ? Are they scary? They generaly kill eachother and leave others alone. I go through neighborhoods and leave untouched .I choose to live far away from said areas.Easy solution .

You don't choose shit. Section 8 housing isn't available in many places. Now stop posting and go find a job.

thanks OP

your sister is too

![](upload://l7bMx423GUoOsijCixrduVjxhfO.gif)

That gif will make more sense in a day or two when this wicked website magically figures out which gif i actually posted

It’s important to understand the cultural differences. Cheesy smiles in pictures, and goofy humor, are valued among whites.

kingofpancakes -

![](upload://dQd7zUzHLe6nbYfV12LDz6NGjVQ.gif)