Hey UG,

Just wanted to let everyone know the Documentary "Occupation: Fighter" is now available on Netflix!!

Thank you all for the amazing support in helping this film grow. The Documentary is available in over 30 countries, in the US we hit the top 8 in Itunes sports films and are still running strong in the UK for top docs.

In March 2013 the film has been selected for an international sports film festival in Moscow. Its going to be freezing but I cant wait!

For those that have seen the film here is an update.... The back injury I was dealing with has finally caught up to me and looks like surgery will be needed. Being unable to walk properly the last several weeks, I gave in and got an MRI. results: An 11mm herniated L5/S1 with a few other little things (yes I have been fighting and competing with this for a long time). I am actually very excited to now know what the issue has been and can get it taken care of. It has been years since I have been able to train and compete pain free. We plan to do the procedure before the end of the year so I can make a real strong, healthy and legitimate comeback for 2013.

Thanks again for all the amazing years of support. I cant wait to see the next chapter unfold as it has already been written!

here is the link to the trailer (blue namer can you imbed?)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mq4aiajxrG0

Chad "SAVAGE" George

tt

Word Phone Post

Thanks for the heads up Chad

In! Phone Post

chad savage - Hey UG,

Just wanted to let everyone know the Documentary "Occupation: Fighter" is now available on Netflix!!

Thank you all for the amazing support in helping this film grow. The Documentary is available in over 30 countries, in the US we hit the top 8 in Itunes sports films and are still running strong in the UK for top docs.

In March 2013 the film has been selected for an international sports film festival in Moscow. Its going to be freezing but I cant wait!

For those that have seen the film here is an update.... The back injury I was dealing with has finally caught up to me and looks like surgery will be needed. Being unable to walk properly the last several weeks, I gave in and got an MRI. results: An 11mm herniated L5/S1 with a few other little things (yes I have been fighting and competing with this for a long time). I am actually very excited to now know what the issue has been and can get it taken care of. It has been years since I have been able to train and compete pain free. We plan to do the procedure before the end of the year so I can make a real strong, healthy and legitimate comeback for 2013.

Thanks again for all the amazing years of support. I cant wait to see the next chapter unfold as it has already been written!

here is the link to the trailer (blue namer can you imbed?)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mq4aiajxrG0

Chad "SAVAGE" George

Watching it now!

Cool, just started it. Phone Post

deleted

Well now I know what I'm watching tonight

Larry Landless sighting!?!?!?! Phone Post

Subd Phone Post

Watching it now! Phone Post

Sub Phone Post

Sweet... i needed to watch something while I'm pretending to work today.

Really enjoyed it. Phone Post

TTT! Phone Post

walknazty - I know I will get shredded for saying this but I started watching it the other day and I turned it off at the part where Chad and Meisha were sitting at the table talking about Vegas.

I thought it was lame to that point.

You should get shredded. Its fine if you dont like it or arent interested. And if someone asks you how you felt, share it for sure, but why jump on the dudes own thread just to spit some negativity on somethin he is clearly proud of. You are a dick Phone Post

Thanks for all the support UG!

Ttt Phone Post

I'm gonna watch it at my buddies house first thing. Best of luck in the future Chad!