October 2016 - Korean Zombie

Military service is up this October.

Another addition to 145! Can't wait! Phone Post 3.0

Love me some chan Phone Post 3.0

Awesome. Hopefully he won't be too rusty in the cage, he's been intermittently training with bendo, yeah? Phone Post 3.0

I missed the aldo fight, how was it? Aldo fight him like he did lamas and not press the gas pedal until the injury to Jung? Phone Post 3.0

JUNG VS MCGREGOR Phone Post 3.0

in

OH YEAAAA!

the twister

https://youtu.be/Fk2J8_M094g

Can't wait! Phone Post 3.0

TKZ! Man I miss seeing that dude scrap. Phone Post 3.0

One of the most exciting in his division. Always ready for TKZ Phone Post 3.0

It's crazy that it's already time for him to come back feels like that just happened. Time flies and I cannot wait to see him compete again! Phone Post 3.0

MediumRareMistake - I missed the aldo fight, how was it? Aldo fight him like he did lamas and not press the gas pedal until the injury to Jung? Phone Post 3.0
Tkz was actually even or winning the stand up with his boxing until he hurt his shoulder Phone Post 3.0

gokudamus -
MediumRareMistake - I missed the aldo fight, how was it? Aldo fight him like he did lamas and not press the gas pedal until the injury to Jung? Phone Post 3.0
Tkz was actually even or winning the stand up with his boxing until he hurt his shoulder Phone Post 3.0
No way Phone Post 3.0

NUMBERON3MMA -
gokudamus -
No way Phone Post 3.0
I agree he probably wasn't winning but was definitely in the fight still before he separated his shoulder. His fight vs Poirier was one of my favorites ever. Phone Post 3.0

He should take a few months for a long training camp to get back in fighting shape, unless he had a chilax military service and was going to mma gyms regularly.

BobSalvage - It's crazy that it's already time for him to come back feels like that just happened. Time flies and I cannot wait to see him compete again! Phone Post 3.0
Time flies, man! Think of it, two years since it was announced and here we are. It does feel like only a few months.

Like sand through an hour glass, these are the days of our lives... Phone Post 3.0

Love me some Korean zombie. One of my favorite fighters. His fight against Dustin p was amazing. Stoked he's coming back. Phone Post 3.0

Malvert the Janitor - Military service is up this October.

Another addition to 145! Can't wait! Phone Post 3.0

Great shout man.