Odd thought during tuf

Watching the coaches training with the girls makes me wonder if one of them ever popped a boner during training.

Or if it happens in the gym often.

Would think the training would be distracting enough but still. Phone Post 3.0

They'd just flip it up in their pants just like the rest of us. Phone Post 3.0

Kindly - They'd just flip it up in their pants just like the rest of us. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah just figured it might makes things awkward or uncomfortable Phone Post 3.0

Considering all of them are ugly except 2 I doubt it happened as much as you think.

Kindly - They'd just flip it up in their pants just like the rest of us. Phone Post 3.0

Does not work if you are wearing tights.

I get a hard-on if my dick rubs my pants the right way, but I can honestly say I never got a hard on while rolling with girls in bjj. You're right, the training is normally distracting enough.

Getting stiffies on the school bus goes away as you will find out in a few years

ProctorMMA - Considering all of them are ugly except 2 I doubt it happened as much as you think.
The question is which 2?
For me JoJo and Rose by far. Phone Post 3.0

Letibleu - 

Getting stiffies on the school bus goes away as you will find out in a few years

I remember there were a bunch of pot holes on my route to school and that would be the point that I would get my second morning wood wind. I swear I walked into school with a binder over my crotch for 5 years.

NastyNate420 - I get a hard-on if my dick rubs my pants the right way, but I can honestly say I never got a hard on while rolling with girls in bjj. You're right, the training is normally distracting enough.
Only rolling with guys in BJJ? Phone Post 3.0

You're right. It was an odd thought. Phone Post 3.0

Kindly - They'd just flip it up in their pants just like the rest of us. Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0