Odds of Le Banner vs Sylvia happen

What do you think the odds are like for Jerome Le Banner actually getting his shot @ Tim Sylvia?

Can this fight actually go down or will it end up like other fights we wanna see but never will have the chance?

Brooks

i think it's possible since the UFC and K1 have some relationship now.

I thought it was slim, but the more I hear about it the better the chances get. I think the UFC is considering it anyway, which is more then I would have guessed would happen.

I will say slim.. no no no wait I change my mind, I none.

HA

Travis

if the UFC was able to bring back Penn, Tito, and Royce i'd say that the chances of getting LeBanner in the octagon are pretty good.

I would love to see that fight, but then again I would love to see Ms. Alba on the end of my dick but seeing I have a GF I cant see it happening either.... HAHA

Brooks

It won't happen when Sylvia is champ...unless they can lock in Le Banner to a multi fight deal.

If Sylvia loses to AA in the coming rematch.

Why not make it happen ?

"I would love to see Ms. Alba on the end of my dick but seeing I have a GF I cant see it happening either"

Uh yeah... It's your GIRLFRIEND that is keeping Alba from the end of your dick. ROFL!

Fuck Le Banner. Arlovski deserves a damn rematch

tyj316, good points.

"So was Jeremy Horn. The UFC told the story and the fight got a lot of PPV buys."

He was fighting Chuck Liddell, though. And Horn had already beaten Liddell before. There was a story to sell.

ZUFFA, MAKE THIS HAPPEN!!!