Odds of the Raiders going 0-16?

Not an easy schedule the rest of the wsy. Phone Post 3.0

Technically they are 0-14 in last 14 regular season games. So they are much closer than you give them credit for. Phone Post 3.0

So any stud receivers they can target in College?

We're talking about the Raiders, so... 3:2?

Naw they'll get at least one win, they still have the chargers, chiefs(2), rams, bills, 49ers, all of which they could get a win against.

Carr will put up enough points in at least one of the remaining games to get them a win.

As a Carr fantasy owner, I'm interested in seeing who and where they draft Phone Post 3.0

I think they win a division game nobody expects like Denver.

BrowBeater - 
Granpa - So any stud receivers they can target in College?
I don't think they need to be focusing on finding a wide receiver. That ain't going to fix shit. That's team's problems go way beyond them not having someone with decent hands. Phone Post 3.0

True, one player is not going to fix what is wrong with the Raiders, but have you seen their receivers? Outside of James Jones, these guys wouldn't make a practice squad on any other team.

I really really hope they get at least one lol. Phone Post 3.0

I'm hoping for a left tackle stud dlineman or a game changing wr with the #1 pick Phone Post 3.0

The Raven52 - As a Carr fantasy owner, I'm interested in seeing who and where they draft Phone Post 3.0

Legacy I hope....

When was the last time the Raiders made the playoffs? Phone Post 3.0

Super Bowl 37 after the 2002 season was their last playoff game. Phone Post 3.0

We will pull out at least one game. My gut tells me we beat KC at home. If we pick 1st I'm hoping someone falls in love with Mariota and we trade down for a bounty. If not, give me Big Cat from USC or Randy Gregory and pair them with Mack to give us a formidable pass rush.

From the outside looking in we are a mess. However, as a diehard I can tell you that we have some great young talent starting with Derek Carr and Khalil Mack and will be a force to be reckoned with in 2-3 years. For the first time in over a decade I am excited about the future prospects of this team. Quote me Phone Post 3.0

DaveFu -
The Raven52 - As a Carr fantasy owner, I'm interested in seeing who and where they draft Phone Post 3.0

Legacy I hope....
If not, I want in your league next year. Lol Phone Post 3.0

StutheJu - We will pull out at least one game. My gut tells me we beat KC at home. If we pick 1st I'm hoping someone falls in love with Mariota and we trade down for a bounty. If not, give me Big Cat from USC or Randy Gregory and pair them with Mack to give us a formidable pass rush.

From the outside looking in we are a mess. However, as a diehard I can tell you that we have some great young talent starting with Derek Carr and Khalil Mack and will be a force to be reckoned with in 2-3 years. For the first time in over a decade I am excited about the future prospects of this team. Quote me Phone Post 3.0

And yet, they're the oldest team in the NFL.

Chiefs beat them twice. Easy.

0-16. Phone Post 3.0

BrowBeater -
Granpa - So any stud receivers they can target in College?
I don't think they need to be focusing on finding a wide receiver. That ain't going to fix shit. That's team's problems go way beyond them not having someone with decent hands. Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post 3.0