ODFT: Steve Berger & Mike Rogers

MONTREAL (CANADA) - MMAOnDemand is proud to announce the signing of two major mixed martial art competitors to debut their new stable of fighters. Joining the ranks of the 'On Demand Fight Team' are UFC Veteran Steve Berger and KOTC Veteran Mike Rogers, both of whom hail out of Saint-Louis, Missouri. Berger and Rogers both train under the tutelage of Rodrigo Vaghi; a third degree black belt under Rickson Gracie.

"Fighter management is an industry that has been an interest and when the opportunity to bring Steve and Mike on board, it sped up the inevitable process of putting together the 'On Demand Fight Team'," said MMAOnDemand President Alex Caporicci.

"Our goal is to bring Steve and Mike to the top of the MMA world and give them opportunities to illustrate their talent to everyone involved with MMA," continued Caporicci. "With a slight change in philosophy, I have complete confidence that both these men will be in the top promotions in the world."

"The thing that I respect most about both Steve and Mike is that they are willing and able to step into the ring against anyone in the world at anytime," said Caporicci. "They haven't taken easy fight and will fight whoever is put in front of them. They truly epitomize what we want to represent; fighters who fight On Demand."

The 'On Demand Fight Team' hopes to continue to grow with fighters whose goal is to become champions. The goal with 'On Demand Fight Team' management is to give fighters the proper management, guidance, promotion and sponsorship opportunities to give them the opportunity to be the best competitor they can with a long term plan for success. 'On Demand Fight Team' management want their fighters to step into any fight knowing it is their best opportunity at the best time and between fights, concentrate fully on preparing themselves for their next fight.

To get more information concerning the 'On Demand Fight Team', please contact us at: fighteam@mmaondemand.com or visit us in the future at www.mmaondemand.com.

About Steve Berger

Fighting out of Saint-Louis and trained by Rodrigo Vaghi, Berger has a professional record of 15-10-2 with most fights in the welterweight division. Berger is a three time UFC Veteran and has wins against top contenders like Shonie Carter, Rich Clementi and Pete Spratt. After a short down period, Berger has moved back up to his natural weight of 170 pounds and is ready to return to his place as one of the top welterweights in the world.

About Mike Rogers

Fighting out of Saint-Louis and trained by Rodrigo Vaghi, Rogers has a professional record of 10-2-0 with most fights at Light Heavyweight. Rogers has fought twice in the King of the Cage promotion with a victory against a talented Joey Guel and a close decision to veteran Vernon 'Tiger' White. Rogers will continue to improve on his record to build up to the goal of fighting for the world's largest promotions.

About MMAOnDemand

MMAOnDemand are in the process of building a web portal that will offer an opportunity to all MMA fans to watch high quality MMA events at reasonable prices. It is also the home of the 'On Demand Fight Team', the newest management team in MMA. For more information please visit us at www.mmaondemand.com.

Whoa!  Great news, congrats !

ttt

Congrats...this is great news for MMA in general. Another Canadian about to rock!!!

Go Alex and MMA On Demand!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Joe and JHR. As you know its something I've wanted to do and these guys just fell in my lap. Two great guys and I hope we can see them both up in Canada in 2004.

ttt