Of alll the unspoken rules of racism

You dont call a black guy Uncle Tom. Black people cant call black people uncle tom. Im not black but that slur makes my blood boil. Roy nelson is the most direspectful man in mma. Phone Post

Wut Phone Post

Direspectful

Direspectful Phone Post

Can't believe he said that lol Phone Post

It is none of Cormier's business and as a matter of fact, he should be in league with his fellow chubby fighter, especially considering his recent wall and stall fighting.

Direspectful is correct Phone Post 3.0

Rudi - Direspectful

Direspectful Phone Post

Goddamn it rudi. Phone Post

APunkGotPunkdByThePunk - Direspectful is correct Phone Post 3.0

Your names not clever. I hope you dont think it is. Its totally not. Dirrrrespect. Phone Post

Ocean6 - It is none of Cormier's business and as a matter of fact, he should be in league with his fellow chubby fighter, especially considering his recent wall and stall fighting.

Sigh, the wall and stall is some bullshiet... Phone Post

I think it is direspectful to be that sensitive. Phone Post

Lux Fixxins - OH NO!

Uncle Tom OP feels disaspected!

Don be no diaspectin, nam sayin? Phone Post 3.0

Oh god.... Phone Post

kinson - I think it is direspectful to be that sensitive. Phone Post

Ye maybe... Phone Post

To paraphrase Toofer from 30 Rock "You can't call someone that if you've never read the book!"

rpribyl - Can't believe he said that lol Phone Post
I was shocked aswell. He is saying thats what his black friends said about him
Has there been any backlash or response? Phone Post 3.0

Whats an uncle tom move Phone Post

I dont think that is the worst thing you can call a black guy.....something tells me we are forgetting something........

Threads like this make me glad I bought stock in Vagisil. Makin that $$$$ niggas!

For real, Roy has always been a cool guy. Wonder why he chose to be direspectful Phone Post

...it's times like these that I wish I didn't post mostly on my phone so I could make a Django gif with Samuel L in it. Phone Post 3.0

superiordanes - Whats an uncle tom move Phone Post
This? Not a saying that we use in the UK....
I remember Cam in American History X using the phrase and always wondered what he meant (obviously assumed it was race related).
Any OGer want to enlighten an English brother? Phone Post 3.0