# of cops or firemen you know that take steroids?

Seems like every cop and fireman I know under 40 years old takes steroids and PEDs. One fucker took so much shit he had a heart attack and was retired in his early 30s. Phone Post 3.0

Any of the ones that work out Phone Post 3.0

They should juice to the gills! Phone Post 3.0

It should be mandatory. Imagine how embarrassing it would be to get arrested by a little pipsqueak who didn't even juice.

Also you can't blame the firefighters; everyone knows that fires have been juicing since the 70s. They're just levelling the playing field. 

ryans -

It should be mandatory. Imagine how embarrassing it would be to get arrested by a little pipsqueak who didn't even juice.

Also you can't blame the firefighters; everyone knows that fires have been juicing since the 70s. They're just levelling the playing field. 
Lol!! Good stuff! VTFU! Phone Post 3.0

I don't know of any at my dept. I've seen a few jail deputies that were ginormous, though.

Dude.. If they're in South Florida.. FOR SURE more than 60%. Phone Post 3.0

I only have 1 fireman friend. He uses so %100 of the firemen I know are juicing. It's cool with me though. When they're kicking down doors and carrying people out of burning buildings, any help is fine by me. Phone Post 3.0

Firemen should be. Those tools are heavy and the work requires you to be strong. Phone Post 3.0

70% of the ff/cops I know Juice regularly. I'd say 85% have at least tried it.

Hired Gun - 70% of the ff/cops I know Juice regularly. I'd say 85% have at least tried it.

I have no issue with them doing it either.

It's not fair to the fire though Phone Post 3.0

I'm a UK cop.... I don't know any.... It's a job loser here to juice.... It's tempting for many of us but it ain't worth losing your job.......
I presume it's not a job loser in the US? Phone Post 3.0

Every hypo I know does. And a few firemen. Phone Post 3.0

I know one sheriff on prescription test and hgh Phone Post 3.0

TGP - I'm a UK cop.... I don't know any.... It's a job loser here to juice.... It's tempting for many of us but it ain't worth losing your job.......
I presume it's not a job loser in the US? Phone Post 3.0

I don't know of one dept that tests for it. You have to look no farther than My Olympia Ronnie Coleman who was a cop. Like I said I don't have an issue with it but let's not act like allot of guys are on the gear.

Blue
https://prof77.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/ron.jpeg

100% for firefighters using. When part of your job includes ripping off car doors to save dying infants I don't give a fuck how you got strong enough, so long as you are. Phone Post 3.0

I was recently denied a law enforcement position in Texas when one of my former employers accused me of steroid use. A lot of officers may be using, but it's not encouraged. Phone Post 3.0

TFK_Kaneman82 - I was recently denied a law enforcement position in Texas when one of my former employers accused me of steroid use. A lot of officers may be using, but it's not encouraged. Phone Post 3.0

you should sue them. Defamation of character, cost you $$ and emotional despair

i know 3 cops.
i know 2 of them cycle regularly. Phone Post 3.0