Off duty cop can't handle two women

Straydog24 -
ghost of KVR - 
mrblonde1281 -
ghost of KVR -
angryinch -

Shitstain bully gonna shitstain bully.

You should call the police again when someone tries breaking in your door, 

You can be butchered at your front door over a crank call. There’s not a whole lot more dangerous parties who can actually be at your door besides law enforcement 

Ai posted years ago about calling the police when someone was at his door, seems a little hypocritical  with his anti cop rants

AI is garbage and a hypocrite. We already know this.

He may be over the top but the problem is there's posters with the opposite opinion and just as over the top that are just as bad and I don't see you going after them.

He should have stopped trying to be gentle with her and laid her stupid ass out. And then her sister.

Those two cunts will be in a world of trouble ... evading arrest, assault of a police officer , and hit n run (if that’s what started this whole melee) 

He looked physically superior and highly trained compared to most other cops lol.

VectorWega - 
ghost of KVR - 
mrblonde1281 -
ghost of KVR -
angryinch -

Shitstain bully gonna shitstain bully.

You should call the police again when someone tries breaking in your door, 

You can be butchered at your front door over a crank call. There’s not a whole lot more dangerous parties who can actually be at your door besides law enforcement 

Ai posted years ago about calling the police when someone was at his door, seems a little hypocritical  with his anti cop rants

Hypocritical, yes, but even more foolish.  More times than not I side with the police but I sure as hell will never call them to my house to handle an emergency situation given their track record.

nvm

Throwin'Knuckles - 
Soul Gravy - He should have stopped trying to be gentle with her and laid her stupid ass out. And then her sister.

What was their crime?

It doesn’t matter. You comply with the police officer’s instructions. If you’re being illegally detained/arrested, bring it up in court. The side of the road is not the place to address it.

Subbed for later

HokutoShinken -
Yamie Jagerbomb - 

Only shitstains are those talking shit. 

Had he slammed both of them down, “he’s too violent”

he shows restraint, “what a pussy”

I think what makes it funnier is that he’s not showing restraint at all. He clearly tried to bash that woman’s head into the hood of her car. He had no ability to control her without attempting to inflict trauma, and he still failed. On top of that he’s prick who apparently did not properly identify himself as a police officer, and possibly had no right or reason to be restraining her regardless.

U cant be serious 

while he did slam her down pretty hard… he could of fucked her up if he really wanted to… her head was down and he could of have kneed her dome and knocked her the fack out. 

Or just simply picked her up and slammed her. 

He could have easily fucked her up

a cop actually shows a lil restraint and u guys call him a pussy

Poleeko - 
Soul Gravy -
Throwin'Knuckles - 
Soul Gravy - He should have stopped trying to be gentle with her and laid her stupid ass out. And then her sister.

What was their crime?

It doesn’t matter. You comply with the police officer’s instructions. If you’re being illegally detained/arrested, bring it up in court. The side of the road is not the place to address it.

Off duty in a private vehicle means he has no business trying to detain or arrest people. What he did was assault and attempted kidnapping. 

This isn’t correct at all. Are you retarded?

Soul Gravy -
Poleeko - 
Soul Gravy -
Throwin'Knuckles - 

What was their crime?

Off duty in a private vehicle means he has no business trying to detain or arrest people. What he did was assault and attempted kidnapping. 

Comply with some random guys orders because he claims to be a cop.

Fucking faggot.

boxcar-for-life -
HokutoShinken -
Yamie Jagerbomb - 

I think what makes it funnier is that he’s not showing restraint at all. He clearly tried to bash that woman’s head into the hood of her car. He had no ability to control her without attempting to inflict trauma, and he still failed. On top of that he’s prick who apparently did not properly identify himself as a police officer, and possibly had no right or reason to be restraining her regardless.

U cant be serious 

while he did slam her down pretty hard… he could of fucked her up if he really wanted to… her head was down and he could of have kneed her dome and knocked her the fack out. 

You don’t think kneeing her in the head would be excessive force? That’s if he even is a cop.

So many soft cunts here lol.

lol that was awesome.

Soul Gravy -
Poleeko - 
Soul Gravy -
Throwin'Knuckles - 

What was their crime?

I honestly don’t know what the law is, but if the law says you have to obey random people who say they are cops I think I found my new side hustle.

shifty1watchim -
Soul Gravy -
Poleeko - 
Soul Gravy -
Throwin'Knuckles - 

What was their crime?

Comply with some random guys orders because he claims to be a cop.

Fucking faggot.

Yes retard…he also showed his badge 

don’t be stupid 

William H Macy - 
Soul Gravy -
Poleeko - 
Soul Gravy -
Throwin'Knuckles - 

What was their crime?

I honestly don’t know what the law is, but if the law says you have to obey random people who say they are cops I think I found my new side hustle.

Off-duty officers still have the authority to arrest people. Many jurisdictions require off-duty officers to carry both gun and badge.

Mynewscreenname -
Yamie Jagerbomb -

Ehhh. He did slam her 

Right into the rear fender lol...pretty hard it sounded
Soul Gravy -
William H Macy - 
Soul Gravy -
Poleeko - 
Soul Gravy -
Throwin'Knuckles - 

What was their crime?

Off-duty officers still have the authority to arrest people. Many jurisdictions require off-duty officers to carry both gun and badge.

So you’re never really off duty? Like it’s OK to and even required that if you go out to the bar and get drunk, you have to carry your gun and badge?

boxcar-for-life - 
HokutoShinken -
Yamie Jagerbomb - 

U cant be serious 

He was probably trying to fuck her in exchange for letting her go. Who knows if they did anything wrong.

He seemed to hold back once there were witnesses and the ultimately letting her go.

William H Macy - 
Soul Gravy -
William H Macy - 
Soul Gravy -
Poleeko - 
Soul Gravy -
Throwin'Knuckles - 

What was their crime?

So you’re never really off duty? Like it’s OK to and even required that if you go out to the bar and get drunk, you have to carry your gun and badge?

Obviously the department has no way of knowing if you’re carrying off-duty or not. And no, you would not be carrying if you were going into a bar and getting drunk. Think of it more like a strong recommendation from the department, that whenever able an off-duty officer should be carrying. Of course there will be exceptions.

Poleeko -
Soul Gravy -
Throwin'Knuckles - 

What was their crime?

That depends on the state, and what happened before the video starts.

From what I recall of this when it happened, they hit his car in a parking lot and then attempted to flee. She was also the first one to make physical contact iirc. He then tried to stop them from fleeing and told her she was under arrest.

In most states an off duty officer is legally justified, as well as sworn to, act as an officer of the law at all times.

Where it gets iffy is that a civilian is expected to trust and obey any random stranger who claims to be a cop… He doesn’t seem to have shown them a badge until the end when he yells “I’ll show you my badge” and appears to hold it up as they speed off.