Off to the Crocs outlet!

My Crocs are worn to death.

I cashed in a little bit of a bitcoin and am off to the Crocs outlet to restock.

Lets hope they have orange and realtree!

Wish me luck.

Hold up... You have a problem with flip flops but are totally cool with crocs? Cmon Ned

Bam57Bam - 

Hold up... You have a problem with flip flops but are totally cool with crocs? Cmon Ned

Where have you been?

I got three pairs of rainbows since moving to Florida. Two brown and a black leather pair for dressier occasions. 

I disavowed my previous statements re: flip flops.

Ive never worn a pair of crocs. Are they really that comfortable? I know a couple people who swear by them. 

Orlando area one?

MojoSoDope - 

Ive never worn a pair of crocs. Are they really that comfortable? I know a couple people who swear by them. 

Yeah super comfortable.

Racial Dolezal - Orlando area one?

St Augustine outlets on rt 16 and 95.

Wait, theres a crocs outlet there!?

Zned -
Bam57Bam - 

Where have you been?

I got three pairs of rainbows since moving to Florida. Two brown and a black leather pair for dressier occasions. 

Oh I know. It doesn't change the fact you were a flip flop hater until you moved back to Florida. Idk if I can ever forgive you.

So when do you start wearing cargo shorts.

Zned -
Bam57Bam - 

Where have you been?

What kind of event justifies black leather flip flops? Some kind of fetish party?

Pick me up a pair! I wear a men’s size 6. 

MojoSoDope -

I've never owned a pair. Slipped my friends on to go outside and they are wonderful.

I go with Natives

I got a pair of gray ones and a pair of camo ones.

first, OluKais are way better than Rainbows. I wore Rainbows for 10+ years until I found these and I would never go back: Men's Sandals and Flip Flops | OluKai

second, I think I need some Crocs for the boat. I bought some Birkenstock, the all rubber kind with two straps across the top, but they are actually terrible lake shoes. Feet slip all around when wet. I am thinking the clog style would be best. Camo would be a bonus, though not required. Any recommendations?

rbl - 
Zned -
Bam57Bam - 

Where have you been?

What kind of event justifies black leather flip flops? Some kind of fetish party?

What socks are best for the black leather flip flops?

1 Like