Offered a shower to a chick...

I found out she was living in a car for the last couple weeks and just broke up with her loser boyfriend, and I noticed her toenails were kinda gross and her legs weren't shaved.

I actually was kind of concerned for her health as equally as I wanted to bone her.

She's over my place drinking from my growler and she sees this Christmas ornament that says 1982 on it so she thinks thats when I was born, but really I was born in 1974, so I'm a grimy old fucker.

So yeah I banged this 25 year old chick cuz she was deceived and vulnerable.

Feel like a dick, but I would do it again.

A true OG'er

pics by any chance? Phone Post 3.0

You did well, for her and you.

Tip of the hat to ya. Phone Post

So did this happen pre or post shower? Phone Post 3.0

So she gave you the herpatitis? Phone Post 3.0

Imagination proceed. Phone Post 3.0

Matt Ward - So did this happen pre or post shower? Phone Post 3.0
Important detail right here, I dont want to vomit over OP fucking a hairy free bleeding homeless chick. Phone Post 3.0

Banging homeless chicks who haven't bathed or shaved ah? You're a fkn soldier! I salute you! Phone Post 3.0

It's actually kind of romantic because it was during the shower and I helped scrub and trim her up before I even touched anything against her.

I'm not a fucking dirtbag.

Lol! Was my good buddies birthday Friday.. He slept with a chick he didn't want to, was PISSED in the morning so i gave her a ride outta there (like a true friend)

As I'm dropping her off... "Ugh i need to shower, it's been like 4 days it's getting bad"

I just shook my head... Terrible Phone Post 3.0

This should be what "white knighting" really means.

But VU op for.... Making me laugh, yeah we'll go with that Phone Post 3.0

High five!

Pics Phone Post 3.0

LOL at being concerned for someones health because of toenails and leg hair.

Saw a street girl in the Irvine Target giving me the look. She was probably 19/20 and I'm almost 40. Had acne which I initially thought was hot but realized after a minute that it was from meth use. Skinny girl though. Don't like the fatasses like most of the OG. When I was leaving I saw her outside hitting up guys for money giving the old "ran out of gas on the freeway" line. She gave me a look again but I walked on. Might have picked her up if I was single.

antifret - Saw a street girl in the Irvine Target giving me the look. She was probably 19/20 and I'm almost 40. Had acne which I initially thought was hot but realized after a minute that it was from meth use. Skinny girl though. Don't like the fatasses like most of the OG. When I was leaving I saw her outside hitting up guys for money giving the old "ran out of gas on the freeway" line. She gave me a look again but I walked on. Might have picked her up if I was single.

"Had acne which I initially thought was hot..."

????

Huzzah !

Pics