Offered a shower to a chick...

Is this a spin?

I can fap to it either way. Phone Post 3.0

homegrowncone -

LOL at being concerned for someones health because of toenails and leg hair.

Someone call me an ambulance Phone Post 3.0

OG AF. Phone Post 3.0

This thread makes me feel sad. And gross. Bill Cosby would approve of this thread. Phone Post 3.0

need pics. getting real cold in here

Green Vermonster - It's actually kind of romantic because it was during the shower and I helped scrub and trim her up before I even touched anything against her.

I'm not a fucking dirtbag.

"I'm not a fucking dirtbag"

Oh shit, that has me rolling right now. Bravo dude!

Powdered Toast Man - Is this a spin?

I can fap to it either way. Phone Post 3.0

I believe it is Phone Post

MMA6053 -
antifret - Saw a street girl in the Irvine Target giving me the look. She was probably 19/20 and I'm almost 40. Had acne which I initially thought was hot but realized after a minute that it was from meth use. Skinny girl though. Don't like the fatasses like most of the OG. When I was leaving I saw her outside hitting up guys for money giving the old "ran out of gas on the freeway" line. She gave me a look again but I walked on. Might have picked her up if I was single.

"Had acne which I initially thought was hot..."

????
Lmao Phone Post 3.0

Green Vermonster - It's actually kind of romantic because it was during the shower and I helped scrub and trim her up before I even touched anything against her.

I'm not a fucking dirtbag.
So you brought a homeless grub back ti your place and proceeded to wash it, trim it and bang it?
Hahahaha how funny is that?
Was she physically impaired or something? At what point did a girl you just met let a stalker start washing and trimming her? Phone Post 3.0