Office finale - Michael Scott?

Was that really Steve Carrol? Why no lines other than thats what she said? i feel like it was an imposter. was tbat really him?

“Don’t be an idiot. Changed my life.” -Dwight 

bump!!!

He cost a nut and the show was turning to garbage until that episode shit until that line. Watch last flying flag

Thanks Nightprowler. I just dont understand why they paid him to come back, but then they only gave him that one thats what she said line the one other cheesy one. Was he like charging per word? Just seemed silly.

I think he was over it

StankieEdgar - 

I think he was over it

Maybe so but what does that mean? They must have paid him to be in the finale, and he accepted. But other than one joke he had one other compketely unremarkable line. Why bring him back if you are not going to utilize him?

He said another line at the reception about having your kids grow up and marry each other.

giblert mendelez - 

He said another line at the reception about having your kids grow up and marry each other.

Yep yep that was the one other one im referring to.

i read up, apparrntly steve carrel didnt want any story about him. just wanted to show up to "tip his hat" to the show. So they just threw him in there as a "feel good" piece to wrap up the show and touch everyones hearts. seemed lame. and finale could have been better.

they even gave some lines that were supposed to be michael scotts to creed.

He only wanted a few lines and a minor appearance because otherwise he would have been taking the spotlight away from the rest of the cast. So he just slipped in for a final goodbye without dominating the episode. The finale was more about wrapping up the storyline of all of the current cast, so Carrell took the backseat.

I hate nobody more than Robert California.......a shit character from the second he showed up

ShutTheFckUpDonny - 

I hate nobody more than Robert California.......a shit character from the second he showed up

he was bad but really the worst?

what about that chick that bought the company? played by that famous actress. i thought she sucked.

and of the regulars, Andy sucked. Hated him. All his shit was boring.

Forgot about Nellie, yea she sucked.  Just dumb.

I too hated the Will Farrell character.  

Homeslice - Thanks Nightprowler. I just dont understand why they paid him to come back, but then they only gave him that one thats what she said line the one other cheesy one. Was he like charging per word? Just seemed silly.

Due to setup, makeup, lighting etc. that was probably 1 day of work.

That show should have ended with Steve Carell taking his mic off at the airport.  

Single favorite moment in the series?

For me it was when Michael held it together during the meeting for Dunder-Miflin to buy his company. I was certain that he was going to blow it, but he didn't and was perfect in negotiations. For some reasons, that is one of my favorite things I've ever seen on TV.

leifdawg -
Homeslice - Thanks Nightprowler. I just dont understand why they paid him to come back, but then they only gave him that one thats what she said line the one other cheesy one. Was he like charging per word? Just seemed silly.

Due to setup, makeup, lighting etc. that was probably 1 day of work.

Lol more like half an hr tops

MMA Playwright - Single favorite moment in the series?

For me it was when Michael held it together during the meeting for Dunder-Miflin to buy his company. I was certain that he was going to blow it, but he didn't and was perfect in negotiations. For some reasons, that is one of my favorite things I've ever seen on TV.

When he sold at chili's and pumped some blood in that dried out heart of Jan. 

Getting emotionally destroyed in the bring your daughter to work day and the roast episodes and coming back and killing it. Those are sad but could've been awfully depressing hadn't he powered through.