Official 2020-2021 NBA Thread

FingerorMoon -

They kind of have to unless they really want to let it ride in the playoffs. Top seeding is still important and getting to blow through lower ranked teams and conserve energy is better than having 7game dogfights in the early rounds.

This is true

Chris Paul to Phoenix?

Hearing rumblings of a 4 team trade that involves Suns, Mavs, Clips, Thunder, with CP3 to Phoenix, prob Rubio to Clippers

![](upload://ieJJTw0FfEUTiXJ5hGbDkLdanQT.jpeg)

1 Like
Vegito Blue -

Been hearing Clippers or Knicks are the likely destination. Wouldn't do it if I were the Clippers. Last thing you want come playoff time are two inconsistent shooters Kawhi has to carry.

The Destroyer88 -
Vegito Blue -

Been hearing Clippers or Knicks are the likely destination. Wouldn't do it if I were the Clippers. Last thing you want come playoff time are two inconsistent shooters Kawhi has to carry.

Clippers?I'd love to see practice between Westbrook and Beverley

EKPOGI -
The Destroyer88 -
Vegito Blue -

Clippers?I'd love to see practice between Westbrook and Beverley

Lmao that’s pay per view worthy 

1 Like

https://twitter.com/bleacherreport/status/1326692252391890944?s=21

Vegito Blue -

https://twitter.com/bleacherreport/status/1324562746873016320?s=21

Will kawhi get load management on a 72 game season? 

![](upload://9p4MhVv303qFKtGr1Gwn2Mx1CDX.jpeg)

walbjj -
Vegito Blue -

https://twitter.com/bleacherreport/status/1324562746873016320?s=21

Will kawhi get load management on a 72 game season? 

Of course lol at least 10 games 

Vegito Blue -

you mean players dont want to play with a guy where you stand around watching him dribble for 20 seconds only to have him pass the ball out of desperation and you have to shoot from where you are because the shot clock is running out.

ya, sounds like a fun system to play in.

Vegito Blue -

![](upload://9p4MhVv303qFKtGr1Gwn2Mx1CDX.jpeg)

no big surprise that no one wants to play with a flopping ball hog in Harden.

![](upload://ly8Cb1qNIWjK21TXR1xEj8JRCKU.jpeg)

Makes no sense I will call BS on this

Russell should learn how to shoot.

Vegito Blue -

![](upload://ly8Cb1qNIWjK21TXR1xEj8JRCKU.jpeg)

Makes no sense I will call BS on this

Yeah probably, but I still want Westbrook and Beverley in the same team.

New York should go all in for Westbrook.

Just now finding this thread. 

I didn't want to make one thread for this, and was about to post this in last year's NBA thread so all the regular nba heads could see this stat, but I'm sure they will converge here if they haven't already...

I found this interesting. 

Before I tell you the player, I will first let one of you take a guess.  I have a feeling someone will guess correctly.

There is only one player in NBA history, to have a winning record over Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant, and Lebron James.

Who is that player?

BringBackHeadbutts - 

I didn't want to make one thread for this, and was about to post this in last year's NBA thread so all the regular nba heads could see this stat, but I'm sure they will converge here if they haven't already...

Before I tell you the player, I will first let one of you take a guess.  I have a feeling someone will guess correctly.

There is only one player in NBA history, to have a winning record over Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant, and Lebron James.

Who is that player?

Chauncey Billups?

2 Likes
GSpenn fan - 
BringBackHeadbutts - 

Who is that player?

Chauncey Billups?

You da man!

Billups' record throughout his career was 6-4 vs Michael Jordan, 24-21 vs Kobe Bryant, and 22-17 vs LeBron James. 

BREAKING: NBA’s 2020-21 tentative schedule has been released AND trades will begin TOMORROW at noon ET! ![??|16x16](upload://vO5abliMm5RxmNFK6lYsMAPUhnT.png)

Schedule:

December 22: Opening night.

All-Star Break (minus an ASG): March 5-10

May 16: Regular season ends

May 17-to-21: Play-in tournament for 7-to-10 seeds.

May 22: First-round playoffs

June 7: Conference semifinals

June 22: Conference Finals

July 8-22: NBA Finals

LETS GO.