Official 2022-2023 NBA Season Thread

Karl Malone used to have it specifically written in to contracts that he was allowed to ride his custom motorcycles

Was it in his contracts that he could touch little girls too

3 Likes

Not sure, but he appears to be thinking it in that pic.

1 Like

Moe Harkless. He had $500k riding on hitting 35% or better on threes and was at 35.1% late in the season. He didn’t take any the last three games he played that season.

But the Blazers had clinched the playoffs I think, so it wasn’t like he was hurting the team. Though it was the eighth seed and they got swept by the Warriors.

2 Likes
4 Likes

Ballislife shared a post on Instagram: "The #1 Draft pick @paolo5 just dropped 50 Points at @thecrawsover". Follow their account to see 22253 posts.

1 Like

i recall tim hardaway (og) had a clause that gave him $1mil if he avg a certain amount of assists for the season

Jordan brand signed Paolo. They dont sign mediocre players, unless they are former Tarheels or Hornets.

1 Like

7 Likes
4 Likes

There was a lot of pressure for Masai to draft Suggs to replace Lowry. I’m glad that Masai doesn’t give a shit about public perception. If Scottie can improve his shooting, he’ll be a perennial all-star.

1 Like

Didn’t realIze the baggy short era was still going when Steph was drafted. Look at that moo-moo he’s rockin’.

Whether or not you agree or disagree with athletes being social activists, I have no memory of Thomas ever fitting into that category

He was a LGBT pioneer

4 Likes

He’s either delusional or lying his ass off. Isiah was the ultimate ‘white-friendly’ black athlete who cultivated an image designed to make him appear non-threatening to white fans. Every bit as much as Magic and Michael, who constantly catch shit for not being ‘skinfolk, not kinfolk’ because they were laser-focused on never offending anyone who might want to buy their shoes.

2 Likes

Anthony Davis is all good in my book.

2 Likes

1 Like
1 Like

Sweet move, but taunting then throwing the ball at him is some hoodrat shit.
I thought for sure he traveled, but after watching the replay multiple times, it was perfectly executed.

3 Likes