Official 2022-2023 NBA Season Thread

Yeah, because the NBA doesn’t generate enough revenue.

I’ll believe this when it isn’t coming from a Twitter gambling account

I knew it was a subordinate or a colleague/executive’s wife. That gets you fired from just about any job in America, let alone a public-facing one in which you are one of the faces of the franchise.

Ime knew the repercussions and still went through with it. He had one of the best first years by a HC in recent memory, was about to coach one of the most important seasons in recent Celtics history and he goes and does something like this.

This stupid fuck just tainted his career image because he couldn’t put his dick away.

1 Like

Best ever use of that Denzel meme imo

1 Like

What if him and this female didn’t engage in any sexual activities?

I have no problem with this as long as they are paid, I just dislike going straight to the NBA out of high school.

1 Like

Honestly I haven’t even been paying attention about the Celtics. Even on sports radio ive listened to nobody’s really talking about it. It’s all football and how much of a disaster the Red Sox are

I don’t know how much it’s been talked about in this thread but he was consensually banging a female staffer. And there’s only one female staffer so not hard to figure out who it was for the public

1 Like

Like I said. There was more to it. So whatever they had it ended ugly lol

1 Like

I pretty much follow all Boston sports news outlets on Facebook and I didn’t see anybody talking about it being potentially a “person of importance” wife until last night

A few of them had posted pictures of the single female staffer that was in the organization and it wasn’t the chick above

1 Like

Pretty crazy though lol

1 Like

It never ceases to amaze me how many guys can’t abide by the old axiom “don’t shit where you eat”.

3 Likes

She probably found out he was banging a younger broad at the same time.

1 Like

So because she didn’t like what he said or how it ended, she outed him? Jesus Christ.

1 Like

Not a real source

1 Like

Lol I’m really loving Denzel’s gif every time I open this thread. Monica!

3 Likes

I hate it, and can’t delete it lol.
I’m sorry for doing that, guys :disappointed:

4 Likes

Lonzo might have those Brandon Roy knees.

His comments about how doctors don’t know what’s going on with his knee don’t sound great either…

Hes never coaching another Celtics game.

They said a year suspension but he’s gone