Official 2022-2023 NBA Season Thread

Yeah, that one team with the HOF coach and the GOAT NBA player and wingman and the steady supporting cast…

Cracking Up Lol GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

1 Like

I see your point though. I just feel it’s a bigger risk than reward at this point by looking at the current rosters and coaches.

1 Like
1 Like

Lol fuck a championship. Give me a quarter of a billion baby :joy:

4 Likes

The moment the Wiz sign Beal to the max it will become the worst contract in the NBA.

4 Likes

Unpopular opinion, but I give Kyrie the contract extension and figure it out.

You’ll lose Kyrie + KD and the Rockets own your 1st round picks until 2027.

The Nets have Ben Simmons + Joe Harris back next season. They’ll have a good enough roster to win the East.

This is a nightmare situation for the Nets but if I were to pick my poison i’d keep Kyrie for now and try to cash in on a championship.

3 Likes

Has Kyrie taken responsibility for his poor coaching of the Nets yet?

3 Likes
1 Like

1 Like

This is the second time they tried to buy a title in FA

Remember pierce garnet and the chucker

I don’t think they made the playoffs

ISO something

Lol serves them right

2 Likes

Bro he’s here to lead the world into tomorrow.
On his Nets re-signing:

Irving released a brief statement: “Normal people keep the world going, but those who dare to be different lead us into tomorrow. I’ve made my decision to opt in. See you in the fall.”

1 Like

I hate this man so much

I really don’t understand how a man could be so awful at his job yet he given an analyst job at said job. He’s single handily the worst person between ESPN/FS I can’t stand to hear him talk

Him being paid to talk about basketball is like if someone were to pay me to teach Sex Ed. FFS

Also he has no credibility because of this:

This was before he was paid by Clutchpoints. As soon as he was paid by them he started claiming LBJ was better than MJ :rofl::rofl:

1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes

If Zion can play 70 games they will be a top 4 seed

1 Like

Oh cool. Now they can have three players who are mostly always injured.

2 Likes
4 Likes