Official: 2022 NFL Off-Season Thread

Not looking good @Chimonos_Revenge

Daaamn GIF by MOODMAN

2 Likes

T.O. VOICE

that my linebacker

1 Like

You’d think Bill would throw us a bone and pick up Adam Butler. We’re gonna need all the defensive help we can get. Not to mention Butler, Barmore, Godchaux, Guy, etc… is a pretty good interior line.

Finally a worthy trade

7 Likes

They’d probably just give her back if we keep him.

2 Likes

Awww, they made up.

1 Like

Put some ice on it big man. I need you to beat the Bills week 1 and out duel Allen so it helps fit my narrative :joy:

How lame do you have to be to live thru one of your teams former QBs?

Have you seen the lions?

2 Likes

Correct me if I’m wrong but I’ve always felt like Sherm’s biggest issue was Wilson (and PC’s treatment of Wilson). Maybe now that Russ is gone Sherm is more happy to come back

Initially, but Sherm was pretty butt-hurt when Seattle released him, and he never let go of that catastrophic Super Bowl call.

Seems tensions have eased.

The Patriots have six number 3 receivers.

Maybe hes up north because he wants another shot at his ex wifes door

2 Likes

He still lives up here, and they’re still married so he’ll get another shot at the door when he’s ready.

1 Like

I mean, it’s a pretty well known fact ‘round the OG that I’m a loser lol

The Lions are still my team I still have my szn tickets. Am I not allowed to like other players? I still loved Chauncey Billups after the pistons traded him. Still loved Sergei Fedorov as a kid when he left the Red Wings

3 Likes

imo sherman just been kissing 49er front office/team ass hoping for a coaching job. Probably doing the same with seattle.

1 Like

Lol…just breaking balls

1 Like

kathy griffin conan obrien GIF by Team Coco

2 Likes