Official 49er fan thread

Funny…they actually both do respond to comments on youtube.
I read many a Lowell Cohn (Iggy’s Pop) green newspaper article while dropping a deuce when I was young.
He was the man on SF sports back in the day.

3 Likes

Happy Birthday Fwankie
:older_man:t2: :+1:t2:
I hope he stays on with the Niners til he dies.
Can’t remember who it was that said it…maybe St. Harbaugh, “he is a football savant”, “his knowledge of the game, on both side of the ball is phenomenal”.

3 Likes

Frank Gore with the KO baby

7 Likes

Frank Gore vs Vai Sikahema.

Don King make it happen.

4 Likes

Hell yes!

Need to see the whole fight.

Who was the guy gore boxed, was he a ringer because he looked terrible in his first fight

In before onepunchJD says we need to go all in on Drew Brees…something something Super Bowl window
open window face GIF

4 Likes

Donald Trump Laugh GIF by Election 2020

2 Likes

Crazy Eyes GIF

He’s looking at his phone in bed right now like this…. Get ready for his drunken paragraph tomorrow morning.

2 Likes

Yea a no body

3 Likes

He fought a basketball player.

3 Likes

Was that on the Triller card?

1 Like

Showtime ^^^^

2 Likes

Gore won his professional boxing debut Saturday by landing a right cross that knocked out Yaya Olorunsola, who fell to the canvas in the fourth round of the co-main event of Gamebred Boxing 1 in Mississippi. Gore shared a video of the final seconds of the fight plus his initial celebration to Twitter, with the caption “Today was a great day!!! Want to thank my team for all the hard work!!” and a praying hands emoji.

1 Like

Huh?

Did I miss news about Drew Brees?

1 Like

Old West Reaction GIF by GritTV

2 Likes

as much as i love Frank, with all the CTE issues that are correlated to head injuries, i’m not sure it’s the wisest idea to go from playing a sport for 20 years where he got hit in the head to taking up a new sport in which he gets punched in the head

4 Likes

I doubt he has a long boxing career.
Seems like he just enjoys it, so i can’t blame him.
Hopefully he makes a respectable showing all around without taking too much damage.

Yeah I’ll take Drew Brees.

At this point, why not?

Not gonna happen though.

Something something Superbowl window.

Rain Window GIF

@Smilin_like_Rashad

2 Likes

There it is

2 Likes