Official 49er fan thread

Kinlaw is still a question mark. He’s reaction to Grant’s criticism makes me think he’s bullshitting and worried as fuck. I hope I’m wrong.

The bright side is we have:
Kalia Davis
Kevin Atkins
Hassan Ridgeway
Maurice Hurst
Kevin Givens
and Arik Armstead going back to playing in the middle.

2 Likes

https://mobile.twitter.com/odysseyroc

1 Like

Tartt cost us a super bowl berth…literally

What do you think of the season thus far?

1 Like

I’m really enjoying it. I didn’t read the comics so I don’t have anything to compare it to.

But it’s batshit in the way that I like. Frankly, for me the big key is Homelander. Antony Starr is so fucking good as him; he’s electric every time he’s on the screen. I think without Homelander it would be a decent show that I kept up with. But with him I’m locked in for every episode

1 Like

Agreed, love that show.

The minor issues I have with the current season doesn’t change it from being one of the most entertaining things I’ve ever watched.

2 Likes

He’s money in Banshee too.

1 Like

Cracked up seeing Jensen Ackles (Dean in Supernatural) as Solider Boy.

It really is unlike anything else I’ve ever seen on television. The termite/dick scene in episode 1 had me laughing out loud

3 Likes

That show is underrated

2 Likes

:rofl::joy: :laughing: I’d heard about it but didn’t get details.
This season so far is the best for me. Hughie’s finally waking the fuck up. I like that Homelander has gone all fuck it too. The Nicaragua fight scene was great too.

1 Like

“What the fuck….is he…oh, what the fuck……HAHAHAHAHAHAH!”

2 Likes

Somebody just posted this on my Biden did that thread lol.

Krappernick sticker in the urinal so people can piss on him!

HA HA HA HA!!!

The Office Reaction GIF by NETFLIX

2 Likes

You must be bored

Just passing the time while I look out this window…

Rain Window GIF

3 Likes

Should we just take you out to the shed already?

2 Likes

I’ve seen things you people wouldn’t believe… Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion… I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain… Time to die.

3 Likes

1 Like

Why?

You need me to build something for you?

2 Likes

1 Like