Official 49er fan thread

2 Likes

I’m not counting today or Friday :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’d hate to be the dickhead…but those bandages on his knee tell me they might still have to be draining fluid. :confounded:

2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

Lance practicing his short game…next they need to add a guy between him and the receiver so he has to add some loft & touch.

1 Like

That Clovis unified education let you down

2 Likes

:laughing: :rofl:

1 Like

Ty Davis-Price getting a lot of attention.

Can’t wait to see how he, Drake and Danny do Friday.

2 Likes

@itskrisdude is this you?

2 Likes

Iggy says he tries to run somebody over at the end of all his runs. :laughing:

2 Likes

I had a bizarre response to that whole thing. It was so fucking stupid and ridiculous I just started laughing, told my gf at the time Carroll deserves to be fired or quartered, then went out and got blackout drunk.

It was such an unbelievably bad call I was more baffled than anything else. To this day I’ve never felt rage or intense anger over it, just feelings of being mystified over how Pete could have his head so far up his ass.

What actually does piss me off is the fallout. The core and ethos of that group disintegrated after the loss, and was replaced by a dysfunctional resentment that lingered until the era closed. What bothers me most is what could have been.

4 Likes

Love it

2 Likes

The whole situation with Lynch and the FO/Carol was bizarre. I was ready to turn it off because I knew it was an easy TD coming for Marshawn. I still can’t believe Pete did that lol.

3 Likes

when wilson didnt line up under center I had no idea what was happening.

4 Likes

A lot like what I felt in our first Super Bowl loss. The Niner’s win that game and Harbaugh could have fucked Jed’s wife in front of him without a care in the world. Fucking Meatloaf motherfucker, Greg Roman.

5 Likes

You know that’s one of Papa Cohn’s favorite things to say. :blush:

2 Likes

Unfortunately, NE knew exactly what was happening.

4 Likes