Official 49er fan thread

im sorry but if you need to ease your starting qb on a playoff caliber roster then he aint ready to be the starter

agreed that is what the hope was. mine too. in hindsight shoulda just got jacoby brisset lol. he ran up the middle like 4 times last night without issue. and looked poised in the pocket

1 Like

Getting starting reps is how new QBs improve.

Comparing him to Brissett who is a journeyman QB at best. Hasn’t that guy been in the league 10 years already?

2 Likes

Lol

3 Likes
2 Likes

better throwers on the planet? weird way to describe a passer. wonder if he was like “that’s why I’m the coach and you’re the ball throwing guy”

2 Likes

Sarcasm much?

No, not any sarcasm. So brissett been around for 7 years. still fucking long time. You judging lance way too harsh. If you think shanahan should trade for or w/e aquire brissett idk man, that ain’t it. lol.

1 Like

Fucking Rammstein concert tomorrow in LA. Me and my boy are the only fans of their music, going with 5 other people that are new to the band.

3 Likes

This is kind of funny, considering the extremely low percentage of people on this planet who are capable of being NFL Qbs. Of course Jimmy is one of the best on the planet. Now you start comparing him to the rest of the QBs and its a little bit different as I think he falls more in the middle/low when it comes to long balls.

But, we just need him to protect the ball and get it to his playmakers in open field. He’s great at the latter, but not so good at the former.

4 Likes

Been knowing about them for a long time.
I wouldn’t say they’re my favorite or anything and I prefer music in English lol…but they definitely have a lot of fans.

london sonne GIF

1 Like

Even Steve Young was saying something about Jimmy’s nice throwing motion or something…

When Jimmy gets in a rhythm and that offense is moving down hill it is definitely a fun thing to watch.

Jimmy had a great pass to Aiyuk last week that was a drop.
Would have been a hell of a play.

Keep in mind Jimmy was having a nice season last year before 2 injuries to his throwing arm.

If he can stay healthy and the team can largely stay healthy, it should be an exciting season.

1 Like

Fucking assholes wasting segments on college football again.

Cabin Fever Reaction GIF by chuber channel

I’ll bet there is college football talk radio playing in Hell.

1 Like

lol I meant to say only fans in the group we are going

1 Like

Oh yeah …that makes more sense.

It was early.

You know those days when you wake up at 3am for work and halfway there it dawns on you that you’re still buzzed…

Good times.

1 Like
4 Likes

i wonder if they’re making room to grab someone this season.

3 Likes