Official 49er fan thread

if I had to guess it’s to make room to extend someone. we never make splash signings even in the off-season, let alone in season lol

1 Like

the trade for sanders in 2019 was kind of a big deal

4 Likes

Yeah i suppose that’s the one time. Would be awesome if they did something like that. What position though? rb? offensive line?

Joey Bosa

1 Like

Leveon Bell

bell is washed up AF lol bosa

1 Like

A new QB

2 Likes
3 Likes

I have no doubt the money from trents deal is going to go to resign Emanaul mosley

3 Likes

I hope so. It’s been a few years since he’s given up a TD. He’s quietly one of the better CBs in the league

3 Likes

Hes fantastic so i have a feeling hes a top priority to resign. My guess is the niners will try to extend smaller contracts this season and bosa with the mega deal this offseason

Very Interesting GIF - Very Interesting - Discover & Share GIFs

barack obama laughing GIF by Obama

2 Likes

Why you got to make pee pee in the cheerios. :roll_eyes:

Still think he’s got tread on the tires and gas in the tank?

1 Like

This would not surprise me one bit.

If they went after Easton Stick is would mean that Kyle really does love Trey and is committed to change. :joy: :rofl: :laughing:
As if…

Seriously if they go after a statue QB…the writings on the wall.

1 Like

We got a new QB basically…stupid post bro…
jimmy g 49ers GIF

1 Like

It blows me away that he still hasn’t figured out that his anal retentiveness requires him to have a QB that is or has:

• A quick release, because the OL he likes his built for running between the gaps first.
  • A very accurate short to medium passing game.
    *Minimal ego, because he will be marginalize by everyone when they say he is a product of the system.
  • To be a “grinder” type, finished veteran player…no development needed.

Shit like this makes me wonder if he lacks self awareness.

Did I miss anything?

1 Like

Yuck

1 Like