Official Bellator 290 Thread; Farewell Fedor

:sob: :sob:

15 Likes

6 Likes

What a lovely send off to see him get punched into the stratosphere

4 Likes

so what if Fedor wins? he just gives up the belt? isnt that kinda dumb? why fight your last fight for a belt? I hope he wins but I want to see him go one more time if he wins

1 Like

No

9 Likes

if you dont like fedor you just simply arent an MMA fan. ACTUALLY…you dont even have to like him, but you sure as hell have to respect him.

7 Likes

Legends never die.

Have fun Barry I’ll be there in spirit

1 Like

It’ll become vacant

Shut The Fuck Up Veep Season 6 GIF by Veep HBO

8 Likes

I just don’t want to see him flatlined in 18 seconds ok

6 Likes

So which streaming service would i have to pay for this one event i want to see? Is it on showtime as well as cbs? Do any of the popular streaming services have it? Peacock, paramount, fubo, hulu, etc.? Cbs have a sports app that has it?

1 Like

Just landed, can’t wait.
The sendoff of MMA history.
Kudos to all the other legends making this legendary.

4 Likes

Knew that was coming lol

1 Like

Prelims will be on Youtube at 3pm pst/ 6pm est. Link already up posted below.

Main Card at 6pm pst/9pm est on CBS

6 Likes

Regular CBS

2 Likes

Thank you for the responses, and i mean this sincerely: im kind of retarded. I know it’s on cbs. I dont have cable. When i try to figure out what streaming app specifically to pay for to watch it, the results are convoluted. If i download the main cbs app, is it going to tell me i need the cbs sports app, and then if i do that and pay for it is it going to tell me i need to log in using my digital cable provider credentials i dont have? Is there an app i can install on roku and pay whatever to just watch it? Sorry. Not trying to be difficult. Just want to pay to be sad to watch the goat get knocked out.

1 Like

I think it’s also available on the FuboTV app. You can probably get a free week trial and it should work on your Roku.

2 Likes

Thank you.

2 Likes

They are all going to shake Fedor’s hand after the fight when he lays his gloves down inside the cage

9 Likes

mood GIF

3 Likes