Official Bisping Third Comeback Trail

After Dan Miller chokes him silly this month, it will be time again for another Bisping Comeback!!!

Here's to the next comeback!!

MFC 26 Banner

lol

lol...after every loss there is an official Bitchping come back trail..

Awsome

louden swain - lol...after every loss there is an official Bitchping come back trail..

Awsome
Isn't that what makes his comebacks so popular? I say, he should start a new comeback every 3-6 months, depending on how long his medical suspension is.

Who's with me?!!!!!!

Oh, and I know it's a little early to be making the thread, but I figured I'd go ahead and get this one started.

"Isn't that what makes his comebacks so popular? I say, he should start a new comeback every 3-6 months, depending on how long his medical suspension is.

Who's with me?!!!!!! "

I am definitely in

I just don't see Bisping, who is a uk fighter doing well in a canadian league... i mean the uks absolute best fighter dan hardy was absolutely destroyed by the canadian GSP.... the future looks grim for the count.

Bisping is a perfect fit in MFC

any of the elite MDWT's would slaughter Bisping... I just don't think he's going to last in the UFC if they keep matching him up with elite MDWTs

Cretard - 

Bisping via headkick KO, if the flying knee doesn't behead him first.

too bad Bisping doesnt have the power to do that with legit fighters

I'll be supportive of a comeback in MFC.

lol

The authors of the first bisping comeback trail (unofficial) have to be trembling now, knowing that Mike has the CRE endorsement. The only thing more certain would be EM coming out in support of Mike.

27 days until the 3rd Bisping Comeback begins!!

Hessian - I'll be supportive of a comeback in MFC.

lol

^^ Well done

i support this thread

lol awesome!

What the fuck is wrong with you Michael Bisping revisionists. He's a good fighter but the shit you fans talk about him is fucking embarassing. In his last eight fights; if you include the loss to Hamill (which everyone besides biased British fans know was a robbery), He has beat McCarthy (who is off the radar completely), Jason Day (a decent fighter but not top 50), Dennis Kang ( a personal favourite but clearly in decline), and Chris Leben (in which he did a Kalib Staines worthy running but only Bisping was ahead on points when he decided to do it). Can't you see how Dana White is trying to spoon feed Bisping in order to build him up and take your filthy Euros,? sending him out against deminished legends like Silva, and Henderson, hoping he can pull something out of his ass and warrant being marketed as a contender? He can't because he's not. The day Dana White gives up on this Bisping pipe dream and the British fan base is the day he puts him up against Marqhardt because that will be a first round blood bath.

He isn't ufc material,but he's untouchable like forrest, and fighter who has become irrelevant. Can't wait till they cut both of these scrubs.

All these comebacks he's just like Rocky, except for the lack of winning that is.

Bisping won't be cut, even if he does lose. He's too important to the UFC's european market. If he loses this fight, it will elevate Dan Miller, but Bisping will stay right where he is.

Even if Bisping loses his next 2-3 fights in a row, all that will happen is that some unlucky guy will have to make his UFC debut against Bisping on a UK undercard.