Official Destiny OG Thread (Beta Invites)

Is anyone else stoked about this game? If you preorder now, (even just putting $5 at gamestop) will get you the Beta code invites that start in May. It will give you beta access all the way until the game releases. Sounds like a sweet deal.

Any OGer's going to partake in playing this on PS4? If we get enough interests I can start a guild on it as well.

I'm still not sure which will consume more of my time, this or ESO but hopefully this beta will help me decide.

Wow it screwed up my paragraphs..

Moving to the OG

RickStorm - 

Moving to the OG

Crap where did I post it?  Besides the WFA...

Seriously no one? Phone Post 3.0

Remember that Beta that was supposed to start in May?

Still no word on it, from what I can find :(

Responding to a question from a fan about how much of the full game we’re going to see in Destiny’s beta, Bungie Community Manager David Dague said it will be enough to tell the developer what it needs to know, but not so much that it spoils the entire game. “Ever served Bungie as a beta tester? This will be the biggest proving grounds we’ve ever opened up to you before we were go for final launch.” Bungie also previously said it’s treating the beta like a full product launch in some ways.

Dague answered the question on Bungie’s weekly update, which also revealed some other details about Destiny. For example, Dague said you will not be able to recruit NPCs to join you on missions, and that while different character classes progress along different paths with unique abilities, all characters can use all weapons.

Bungie also recently said that players will be able to share as much footage as they want from the beta when it starts this summer.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/destiny-beta-will-be-bungie-s-biggest-proving-grounds-yet/1100-6418799/

I was watching the Devils Lair trailer today. I've signed up for beta with my preorder code, but still haven't received any update as to when it starts yet. Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_THE Kevin Chandler -

Remember that Beta that was supposed to start in May?

Still no word on it, from what I can find :(

Responding to a question from a fan about how much of the full game we’re going to see in Destiny’s beta, Bungie Community Manager David Dague said it will be enough to tell the developer what it needs to know, but not so much that it spoils the entire game. “Ever served Bungie as a beta tester? This will be the biggest proving grounds we’ve ever opened up to you before we were go for final launch.” Bungie also previously said it’s treating the beta like a full product launch in some ways.

Dague answered the question on Bungie’s weekly update, which also revealed some other details about Destiny. For example, Dague said you will not be able to recruit NPCs to join you on missions, and that while different character classes progress along different paths with unique abilities, all characters can use all weapons.

Bungie also recently said that players will be able to share as much footage as they want from the beta when it starts this summer.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/destiny-beta-will-be-bungie-s-biggest-proving-grounds-yet/1100-6418799/

Beta dates will be announced at E3 and there will be a competitive MP playable demo there.

I'd say beta will be the first week of July, hopefully. Any later and it's a server stress test more than a Beta. Phone Post 3.0

Can't wait. This is when next gen starts for me. Been wanting this game since last year.

Leaning towards an Exo Titan being my main build.

I'm entered for the beta, awilson82z on PS4. Phone Post 3.0