Official Giants Playoff Thread

Why? Because I can! 10 straight post season wins, up 2-0 on the number 1 seed Nats with the ace and best big game pitcher in baseball, Madison Bumgarner, on the hill to advance. Let's go Giants! Phone Post 3.0

Giants are street certified Phone Post 3.0

Lets go GIANTS!! Phone Post 3.0

Just beat Bryce Jerkoff for me

Fuck all of you motherfucking Giants fans. Phone Post 3.0

Nothing, and I repeat NOTHING ...says Bandwagon like a team thread created after a team has surprisingly made the Playoffs, then won a game. Phone Post 3.0

Too bad I posted on your thread waaaaay back when it started professing my love for the Giants.

And do you two fucknuts even live in LA? I sure do and have witnessed true bandwagonning first hand. Phone Post 3.0

Let's go SF!!!!!!!! Phone Post 3.0

The Ninilchik Nightmare - Fuck all of you motherfucking Giants fans. Phone Post 3.0
u are 1 fucking cheeky kunt mate i swear i am goin 2 wreck u i swear on my mums life and i no u are scared lil bitch gettin your mates to send me messages saying dont meet up coz u r sum big bastard with muscles lol fuckin sad mate really sad jus shows what a scared lil gay boy u are and whats all this crap ur mates sendin me about sum bodybuildin website that 1 of your faverite places to look at men u lil fuckin gay boy fone me if u got da balls cheeky prick see if u can step up lil queer Phone Post 3.0

Res ipsa loquitar -
SwallowingJohnnysGamecock - Too bad I posted on your thread waaaaay back when it started professing my love for the Giants.

And do you two fucknuts even live in LA? I sure do and have witnessed true bandwagonning first hand. Phone Post 3.0

Yes I do dumbass. Have for most of my life. Next stupid thing you want to say? I supose this is where you admit you cant be a real giants fan since you live in LA.

Fact is you had to jump into our thread because there isnt enough if you goombas around until the playoffs get here. 

If you live in LA, then you should realize how full of shit you are. And just because there aren't as many giants fans on the OG doesn't mean a goddamn thing. I'm surprised you have the balls to challenge me considering I already called the Kershaw implosion Phone Post 3.0

Res ipsa loquitar -

Yup, clearly not a SF fan. You dont live in SF.

-Gamecock logic

You're a funny guy. My comment has to do with bandwagon jumping (LA Kings, Clippers, empty Dodger games) and nothing to do with where you live. If you actually live in LA and aren't delusional, you know for a fact I'm telling the truth. But I are how defensive you are ;) Phone Post 3.0

Are you going to keep talking when the Cards eliminate the Doyers? Phone Post 3.0

Yeah Fuck this thread.
All of San Fran can eat a giant dick. Phone Post 3.0

In this bitch Phone Post 3.0

Lol ^^^^ exactly!

Where all the Little Giants at? Phone Post 3.0

-D0DG3R D0GG13- - Yeah Fuck this thread.

Only tourists call it San Fran. What crappy team do you root for?

Also how big and dark is the dick im eating???

Kinkle -
-D0DG3R D0GG13- - Yeah Fuck this thread.

Only tourists call it San Fran. What crappy team do you root for?

Also how big and dark is the dick im eating???
His screen name not only gives away that he's a Doyer fan, but that he is also of the cholo gangbanging variety. Way to play the stereotype! Phone Post 3.0

I want a Dodgers/Giants series so bad.... I'm guessing Dodger fans are absolutely dreading it though, they know what will happen...

Theres a reason why BEAT LA! BEAT LA!
Is famous and used in every ballpark.

The gnats have only been relevent in major league baseball for the last 5 years. Phone Post 3.0

Kinkle - I want a Dodgers/Giants series so bad.... I'm guessing Dodger fans are absolutely dreading it though, they know what will happen...
Dreading it? Because the gnats played so well in September? Because the gnats beat up te Dodgers when it mattered down the stretch??? No and No. Id love to meet a team that LA dominated recently. Phone Post 3.0