Official Giants Playoff Thread

Poorsport22 - Theres a reason why BEAT LA! BEAT LA!
Is famous and used in every ballpark.

The gnats have only been relevent in major league baseball for the last 5 years. Phone Post 3.0
I think it's because it rolls off the tongue easily. And teams in those stadiums are actually watching the game instead of trying to pick drunken fights in the stands. Phone Post 3.0

Poorsport22 -
Kinkle - I want a Dodgers/Giants series so bad.... I'm guessing Dodger fans are absolutely dreading it though, they know what will happen...
Dreading it? Because the gnats played so well in September? Because the gnats beat up te Dodgers when it mattered down the stretch??? No and No. Id love to meet a team that LA dominated recently. Phone Post 3.0
Dominated? Yeah, the one ugly game, I get it.

When was the last time Kershaw gave up 7 earned runs? That was recently, wasn't it? Phone Post 3.0

Poorsport22 - Theres a reason why BEAT LA! BEAT LA!
Is famous and used in every ballpark.

The gnats have only been relevent in major league baseball for the last 5 years. Phone Post 3.0

The phrase was made famous because of the Lakers and carried over to Dodgers simply because they are also in LA.

2 titles in the last 5 years, Dodgers 0. That is something you can't argue. You should go worry about the Cardinals instead of arguing with Giant fans...

Zero WS appearances in the past 25 years.
Let alone wins. Dodgers haven't been relevant since the 80's and only get pub now for being the Yankees West and for having a Cuban Bryce Harper. Phone Post 3.0

SwallowingJohnnysGamecock -
Poorsport22 -
Kinkle - I want a Dodgers/Giants series so bad.... I'm guessing Dodger fans are absolutely dreading it though, they know what will happen...
Dreading it? Because the gnats played so well in September? Because the gnats beat up te Dodgers when it mattered down the stretch??? No and No. Id love to meet a team that LA dominated recently. Phone Post 3.0

When was the last time Kershaw gave up 7 earned runs? That was recently, wasn't it? Phone Post 3.0
So ....did u watch the regular season at all?

The Dodgers beat that gnat ass 4 out of 6 games when the gnats had a chance to challenge for the division. They were pretty hyped up, important games, you must have heard about it? ...or u just saw that fat woman co-worker post something about the gnats on facebook this week and decided to start this thread. Phone Post 3.0

Poorsport22 -
Poorsport22 -

So ....did u watch the regular season at all?

The Dodgers beat that gnat ass 4 out of 6 games when the gnats had a chance to challenge for the division. They were pretty hyped up, important games, you must have heard about it? ...or u just saw that fat woman co-worker post something about the gnats on facebook this week and decided to start this thread. Phone Post 3.0
M-V-P! M-V-P! Until the playoffs come around.....

I forget about the regular season once the post season starts. Your ace apparently does, too.

So while my team is one game away from advancing, yours needs to win on the road against a team that has owned them in the playoffs for a while now. We'll see if you keep on bringing up the regular season while the boys in blue are sitting at home watching the Orange and Black win their third title in five seasons.

Oh, and just in case you forgot, the Giants owned the Dodgers in September last season. Did we even make the playoffs? Nope. I think they like it better this way. ;) Phone Post 3.0

Kinkle -
-D0DG3R D0GG13- - Yeah Fuck this thread.
All of San Fran can eat a giant dick. Phone Post 3.0

Only tourists call it San Fran. What crappy team do you root for?

Also how big and dark is the dick im eating???
His screen name not only gives away that he's a Doyer fan, but that he is also of the cholo gangbanging variety. Way to play the stereotype! Phone Post 3.0
Kinkles asking how big and dark the dick he's eating is and your name is "SwallowingJohnnysGamecock".
Way to play the stereotype fags. Phone Post 3.0

-D0DG3R D0GG13- -
Kinkle -
-D0DG3R D0GG13- - Yeah Fuck this thread.
All of San Fran can eat a giant dick. Phone Post 3.0

Only tourists call it San Fran. What crappy team do you root for?

Also how big and dark is the dick im eating???
His screen name not only gives away that he's a Doyer fan, but that he is also of the cholo gangbanging variety. Way to play the stereotype! Phone Post 3.0
Kinkles asking how big and dark the dick he's eating is and your name is "SwallowingJohnnysGamecock".
Way to play the stereotype fags. Phone Post 3.0
Is Bay Area folks aren't as homophobic as you east los' guys are, ese.

Oh, and I lost SN bet to a TAMU fan. Thanks for reminding me, I need to change it back Phone Post 3.0

Even Daniel Bryan roots for the Giants. Yes! Yes! Yes! Phone Post 3.0

Bahahahaha

"All aboard the bandwagon!" Phone Post 3.0

Still up in the series, sweetheart Phone Post 3.0

that will leave a mark!

Res ipsa loquitar -
SwallowingJohnnysGamecock - Still up in the series, sweetheart Phone Post 3.0

Oh so you CAN count!! I figured you just didnt make a thread in April because you were unsure of what numbered month that actually fell on.

I went to high school in the Bay Area. Our schools districts are much better than yours, but you already knew that. Phone Post 3.0

oh, sweet, jesus, not storen again...

hopefully the bats have awoken!!! series on!!!!

hashbrown natitude!

Res ipsa loquitar -
SwallowingJohnnysGamecock - 
Res ipsa loquitar -

Oh so you CAN count!! I figured you just didnt make a thread in April because you were unsure of what numbered month that actually fell on.

I went to high school in the Bay Area. Our schools districts are much better than yours, but you already knew that. Phone Post 3.0

Basic math is complex, but then again you are comparing a very large stratified area that at one point had a parking lot that was equal in size to that of your city.

You know what else I can count?

4 World Series appearances since 1988

2 Titles in the same span

A sub 200 million payroll Phone Post 3.0

sawdusk - hopefully the bats have awoken!!! series on!!!!

hashbrown natitude!
Two runs on a throwing error, not so sure that means they've come to life Phone Post 3.0

Res ipsa loquitar -
Res ipsa loquitar -
Res ipsa loquitar -

Basic math is complex, but then again you are comparing a very large stratified area that at one point had a parking lot that was equal in size to that of your city.

You know what else I can count?

4 World Series appearances since 1988

2 Titles in the same span

A sub 200 million payroll Phone Post 3.0

Funny.... us doyer fans use to make a similar argument. We will get another one in the next year or two and all you will have is some money talking point, disgusting garlic fries, and a flat to stay in the Tenderloin.

What have you done for me lately? That's what sports are all about, and right now, my team has done more than yours and it ain't even close. Phone Post 3.0

Res ipsa loquitar -

"What have you done for me lately?"

exactly. Its 2014 homooooo!

2012 was 2 years ago and it's 2014. We are ONE season removed from the last championship. We are up 2-1 in our series.

1988 was 26 years ago. You are a quarter of a century removed from your last one.

You really aren't very good at this, are you? Phone Post 3.0

Hmm where did the Dodger fans go??? Phone Post 3.0