Official. GSP will fight Bisping

I like the fight.. just don't like that it ties up the title 

I don't really care who GSP fights but if he wins, I don't see Yoel being a good matchup for him.

This has GSP win then retire written on it to me. 

I'm absolutely going to watch but man...

We've all made a lot of great points so far, but one thing I'd like to point out. If GSP beats Bisping and somehow has at least 2 title defenses against legit contenders, there is no doubt that he becomes MMA GOAT.

If GSP wins this fight...expect GSP vs Conor for the WW belt. 3 belts attempted for conor. Huge money fight. 

ChiefMac - 

That's Romero and Maia both fucked out of deserved title shots lol. GOTTA SELL THOSE TICKETS FIRST lol

And jacare'

Hope GSP wins, just to see if he would agree to fight Yoel 

ChiefMac - 

If GSP wins this fight...expect GSP vs Conor for the WW belt. 3 belts attempted for conor. Huge money fight. 

I just got super hard. 

Horseshit

Imagine being Romero, Jacare, and Mousasi right now... neither GSP, Henderson or Bisping can beat any of those guys but they are in the title fights while the real contenders get ignored.

MW belt don't mean shit.

Whilst Romero should get a shot. If he fights the winner of this fight he will it'll be more lucrative now.

May be a case of looking for a silver lining though because it may well mean a delay till the end of the year.

Bisping won a massive upset and whilst he deserves his moment I don't think anyone thinks he has earned the right to milk money fights. He's far too mediocre for that.

This is friggin nuts. He hasn't fought since the end of 2013, which was a gift decision as anyone who actually watched the fight knows. So he comes out of his 3.5 years of inactivity and immediately gets a title shot a weight class above the one he has spent his career in. A weight class, I might add, that he refused repeatedly to fight Anderson Silva at. This absolutely proves just how close the UFC is getting to bellator's own buisness model of freak fights for money and not for the fighters who work their way up the contender ladder and are awarded a title shot when they have beaten all comers. I honestly thought this was a leap too far, even for the UFC's new owners, but I see I am mistaken. WTF UFC this card I will be sitting out

This is a damn joke. I want to see title fights, not gimmick fights to sell tickets.

When the UFC asked Bisping if he wanted to fight GSP he signed that shit asap.

Who gets to fight the GSP/Bisping winner, Hughes or Royce?

Lick Brown Boners -

Love GSP but this is a complete joke. On the last MMAHour Luke Thomas laughed outloud and mentioned if GSP wins is he supposed to fight Yoel next? RIP. 

Puke is Fake News. 

ChiefMac - 

This is a real possibility. Surely the biggest PPV in UFC history.

I'd love to see this fight in the uk. 

Combine this with a McGregor fight they'd easily sell out Wembley stadium. Make a hell of a lot more money than holding the fight in Vegas. 

Fuck the WME I mean the WWE.   This fight makes no sense.