Official: I'm placing The Cal on @yomamma

I know this is gonna seem like I’m trying to make this a ‘thing’, but I’m really not.

This bitch has been wearing my face for weeks now though, saying the same racist, cunty, ignorant shit under the guise of ‘trolling’ and I’m pretty much over it.

We all know site moderation here is pretty much nonexistent at this point. But C’MON MAN! This cunt has been encouraging members to self harm, saying every racist thing he can think of and straight violating Kirk’s ‘Say it to their face’ rule.

In order to remedy this. I’m placing the cal on your retard self. I’ll fly your bitch ass (economy) because fuck you, round trip from Sydney to anywhere of your choice in California for three days. Show up, get stomped the fuck out recover for a day, then take your bitch ass back to ‘down under’.

Or, pick a date, I’ll show up, then go visit one of my favorite hapas down in Melbourne for a weekend after because i miss dat azz.

So either sack up and pick a time, or just say ‘I’m pushing my little pale acorn nub in a generally downward direction’ because we know you don’t have enough meat to actually tuck anything you slovenly piss scented ball sac of fucking lame.

In before monkey gifs or the same tired ass insults you use EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME.

96 Likes

I support @ABCTT_SENNIN on putting the cal on some loser on a burner account.

41 Likes

Last time, I swear, this really isn’t me. People are gonna start to get the wrong idea.

11 Likes

He’s using your profile image?

3 Likes

Yes, my face is his profile pic while he goes around saying the most retarded shit he can think of all over the og with no repercussions.

14 Likes

We’ll, that’s a bitch move.

I’ve pretty much stopped responding to that one.

6 Likes

What was a “Cal” again?

It started with Sean McCorkle, right?

4 Likes

Real fucking quick to talk shit all over the forum, but i call you on it and it goes silent REAL FUCKING QUICK.

No surprise though, you little bitch.

5 Likes

I Support You The Goldbergs GIF by ABC Network

Get em op.

4 Likes

You keep it real. I have no doubt you are serious about this and were serious about putting some leftist cuck in his place too.

3 Likes

Yeah, i think someone else actually put the cal on him to start it all off.

1 Like

I have him blocked. Also spjackson and cliff booth. Those 3 accounts are absolutely brutal. Not funny or cool, just sad and dumb. The trolls here were funny 15-20 years ago, I always enjoyed the Adonis, but these idiots just ruin the site.

48 Likes

Why is it called “the cal?”

He’s not a real person but I support your efforts

2 Likes

Same as I’m real about showing up to hang, grab a drink, dinner, etc. It’s one of my favorite things about this place. Meeting all of you weirdos.

5 Likes

Dude was angry AF and not exactly a Rhodes scholar to begin with.

2 Likes

I fully support @ABCTT_SENNIN in this feud

28 Likes

Go get him, tiger

2 Likes

@yomamma

play

13 Likes

You’ve always been a friendly and pleasant person to me. You seem to be able to take a joke as well. :woman_shrugging:t6:

At any rate, I saw the original thread and that guy’s a piece of shit.

5 Likes