Official Inauguration thread!

I think not much will happen personally. There will be scuffles here and there but I think the police and bikers will control the snowflakes.

Should be interesting. 

One of the best thing's about Trumps win is watching the baby marxists cry in the streets and show their idiocy and immaturity. It's a great recruiting tool for the GOP.

The 2nd best thing is that Hillary and Bernie will be too old and feeble by the time the next election rolls around. Love it.

#iMAGA

Ahren_nhb -

Lol. 

Ahren_nhb -

I see the troll value in this ha

Any good live streams going on today? I'll have to listen to Alex Jones when he goes live, but there must be other good ones.

Al Cappucino - 

Those were the same ones Hillary bought and couldn't use election night.

Ahren_nhb -

Thats a handsome woman.

Ahren_nhb -

Impossible!!!! Didn't you see that the hashtag "#NotMyPresident" was trending?!?

Have to post this before og libs try to use it incorrectly.

il·le·git·i·mate

?il??jid?m?t/

adjective

not authorized by the law; not in accordance with accepted standards or rules.

"an illegitimate exercise of power by the military"

synonyms:illegal, unlawful, illicit,criminal, felonious; 

Keep hearing the talking point from protesters .

The DC police aren't allowed to use their body cameras cuz the ACLU claims it violates protesters privacy and civil rights, I think it has the potential to get ugly cuz the Left knows they can claim police brutality.

My buddy's kid had a letter sent home with him from school.  For social studies class they are going to watch the inauguration.  The sent the letter to make they knew that they would be watching, and if they objected to their students watching the inauguration to let them know and that they would have an alternative assignment available.

I told him to send his kid to school in a MAGA shirt and to give him a little american flag to wave around.

Let the crying begin 

Bad Monkey - 

My buddy's kid had a letter sent home with him from school.  For social studies class they are going to watch the inauguration.  The sent the letter to make they knew that they would be watching, and if they objected to their students watching the inauguration to let them know and that they would have an alternative assignment available.

I told him to send his kid to school in a MAGA shirt and to give him a little american flag to wave around.

This shirt would be even better.

In.

The Young Turks must be having another meltdown.

tenchu - The Young Turks must be having another meltdown.

Al Cappucino -
tenchu - The Young Turks must be having another meltdown.

Offff coooourse!