Official ₿itcoin to infinity thread

Bitcoin will keep going up. If you don’t have any. Get some. If you want any, hit me up and I can easily show you how. You don’t need to buy a full Bitcoin to have some. Even some fraction of a Bitcoin will be worth millions. Do yourself a favor and just do it. Get off zero and hold on to it.

Even if you’re just throwing a few dollars into it to see what it’s about. You will see what happens and thank me later.

Whether you like Bitcoin or not, it’s undeniable that the dollar is dying. Historically ALL fiat money dies. And the FED trying to tie a new digital dollar to anything other than Bitcoin just shows it’s one step closer to death spasms.

2 Likes

Stupid app lets you type out Bitcoin with the symbol but then fucks it up when it processes it

1 Like

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/markets/ark-invest-ceo-cathie-wood-on-bitcoin-1-trillion-is-nothing

1 Like

This is the performance of the New Zealand retirement fund that invested in Bitcoin:

1 Like
ABCTT_Ninpo Silva - 

Bitcoin will keep going up. If you don’t have any. Get some. If you want any, hit me up and I can easily show you how. You don’t need to buy a full Bitcoin to have some. Even some fraction of a Bitcoin will be worth millions. Do yourself a favor and just do it. Get off zero and hold on to it.

Even if you’re just throwing a few dollars into it to see what it’s about. You will see what happens and thank me later.

Whether you like Bitcoin or not, it’s undeniable that the dollar is dying. Historically ALL fiat money dies. And the FED trying to tie a new digital dollar to anything other than Bitcoin just shows it’s one step closer to death spasms.

I’d love to believe you, I really would. I myself have listened to sage advice of other OGers and have bought some. Made some nice money.

But you have to acknowledge that there are risks.

I think cryptos are part of a sound long-term investment strategy. I’m guessing that 5-20% of a portfolio is very reasonable.

I do worry for those who are putting all their eggs in the same basket. Just wanting to chime in, but I know next to nothing.

1 Like

![](upload://wCpQvIHT0eqU6YTFGOVI4w8TTDX.jpeg)

They just invested in Bitcoin October 2020

1 Like
mataleo1 -
ABCTT_Ninpo Silva - 

I’d love to believe you, I really would. I myself have listened to sage advice of other OGers and have bought some. Made some nice money.

I think cryptos are part of a sound long-term investment strategy. I’m guessing that 5-20% of a portfolio is very reasonable.

I do worry for those who are putting all their eggs in the same basket. Just wanting to chime in, but I know next to nothing.

It makes sense when you look at it as it is. I don’t think all crypto is created equal. So your comment is accurate, but it’s doesn’t really apply to Bitcoin. It’s the most solid for a number of reasons that protect it as a legit asset, unlike many other cryptos out there.

1 Like
ABCTT_Ninpo Silva - 
mataleo1 -
ABCTT_Ninpo Silva - 

It makes sense when you look at it as it is. I don’t think all crypto is created equal. So your comment is accurate, but it’s doesn’t really apply to Bitcoin. It’s the most solid for a number of reasons that protect it as a legit asset, unlike many other cryptos out there.

I have bitcoin and ETH exclusively.

Again, I want nothing more than for you to be right!

1 Like

https://cointelegraph.com/news/governments-are-looking-to-buy-bitcoin-nydig-ceo-confirms

1 Like
mataleo1 -
ABCTT_Ninpo Silva - 
mataleo1 -
ABCTT_Ninpo Silva - 

I have bitcoin and ETH exclusively.

Again, I want nothing more than for you to be right!

I’d tell you to sell your ETH and go all in on BTC.

But that’s just me, imo ETH has far more holes in it and far more riskier. Will never be what Bitcoin is because of it’s structure.

1 Like
ABCTT_Ninpo Silva -

what about when quantum computers will crack all security? 

1 Like

https://youtu.be/d0D76WtMhx4

1 Like
yusul -
ABCTT_Ninpo Silva -

what about when quantum computers will crack all security? 

What about when pigs fly?

Thats basically the same question.

Its a non issue. That question comes up every cycle and it’s never even been close to that. Lex Fridman was talking to MIT engineers and they all said the same thing. Quantum computing that can effectively crack Bitcoin is a long ways away, and may never happen.

1 Like

Best cold storage wallet?

1 Like
turducken -

Two I’ve recommended were Ledger and ColdCard

ColdCard seems to be the most secure. And since only Bitcoin is supported, the total amount of code running on the device is much less than if it supported altcoins. This reduces the amount of ways an attacker can find ways to break into the device.

1 Like
ABCTT_Ninpo Silva -
turducken -

Why not trezor?

1 Like
turducken -
ABCTT_Ninpo Silva -
turducken -

Why not trezor?

Google “Trezor hacked”. They have vulnerabilities 

1 Like

I currently own .05 Bitcoin. Is that enough for a Lambo? 

1 Like

https://coingape.com/306-billion-sovereign-wealth-fund-temasek-buying-bitcoin-since-2018-raoul-pal

2 Likes
Uli Kunkel -

I currently own .05 Bitcoin. Is that enough for a Lambo? 

Eventually. But not yet lol keep stacking.

2 Likes