OFFICIAL: Jake shields vs Ed Herman discussion

Ya official !!!

War shields!!!! Phone Post

In

Nice thread by the way....

Phone Post

FinestScotch - War Herman! Jake Shields is possibly more boring than Fitch.

Hey Phone Post

So rooting for Shortfuse!!! Phone Post

Like both guys but I've got Herman winning. Phone Post

herman for upset, shields isnt living up to his hype

Whether you guys like it or not Shields WILL win. War Shields!! Phone Post

haha you wish. Ed is gonna win this war.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Shields is a beast at 185 and I hope you folk championing Herman are putting money on him so the already inaccurate line shifts further away from Shields

Eventhough Shields is back at 185, I think he might still gas out. He told Ariel yesterday that he still hasn't acclimated to the high altitude and that he wishes he came up sooner. Something to think about... Phone Post

The Ed Herman train reminds of the Mark Munoz train.

UGCTT_BBQ at Andy's - 

Eventhough Shields is back at 185, I think he might still gas out. He told Ariel yesterday that he still hasn't acclimated to the high altitude and that he wishes he came up sooner. Something to think about... Phone Post

Herman wins this via true tenaciousness.

Shields doesn't seem to have the kill-or-be-killed mentallity to overcome a savage such as Short Fuse.

Willin_But_Not_Chaeble -
UGCTT_BBQ at Andy's -  Eventhough Shields is back at 185, I think he might still gas out. He told Ariel yesterday that he still hasn't acclimated to the high altitude and that he wishes he came up sooner. Something to think about... Phone Post

Shields doesn't seem to have the kill-or-be-killed mentallity to overcome a savage such as Short Fuse.

Wow Phone Post

lormpino - 
Willin_But_Not_Chaeble -
UGCTT_BBQ at Andy's -  Eventhough Shields is back at 185, I think he might still gas out. He told Ariel yesterday that he still hasn't acclimated to the high altitude and that he wishes he came up sooner. Something to think about... Phone Post

Wow Phone Post

What fight in the last 2 years shows that Shields is a savage finisher?

Herman has been detroying fools over the past 1.5 years. He takes it.