Official Language Poll/Scrutin de langue officiell

Since this is the Canadian Underground I have been posting in our official second language.

Some have objected.

Please post your choice of my official language when posting here.

Puisque c'est le Canadien au fond j'ont été la signalisation dans notre deuxième langue officielle. Certains ont objecté. Veuillez signaler votre choix de ma langue officielle en signalant ici.

0 votes english

0 votes quebecois

1 vote undecided

Acadian French

Brazilionese

Both, all the time

1 votes english

2 votes quebecois

2 vote undecided

I got rosetta stone i dont care lol... but brazilianese could be fun. If u rrrrreeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllyyyyyyyy want to embrace the bilingualism of Canada, why not write in both, kind double post everything. :D

Qui la baise soigne ? Je sais que je ne donne pas certainement un âne de rats. Avec les choses en français nous pouvons parler de la merde de la plupart des gens et ils la coutume jamais sait.

yeah, not so much
well know about your shit talk sooner or later

I like the idea of both. Then I can learn French, unless what you write in French isn't the same as what you write in English. Of course, how would I know?

Post in English.

Dougie, did you give me 2 votes? What kind of democracy are you running

When I was younger one of my buddies mom spoke a random mix of English and something else.  She'd ask me something like "would you " - (makes clicking noises with her tongue) - "for a snack"?

Not wanting to be rude, I'd say sure (not knowing though whether or not this was even the "polite" or even any where remotely "relevant" response).

She'd then proceed to hand me something along the lines of a hard boiled egg that actually had a chicken fetus in it.

It was interesting to say the least.  Kept me on my toes.  I say do this.  Random mix of french and english and keep most of us guessing wtf you're saying.

My personal preference is English.

However, since French is an official launguage of Canada, I won't object. Just post some bouncing titties and ass every now and then.

Acadian French is not the same as Quebecois! You probably also think poutine rapais is made with french fries, curds and gravy! You don't even know it is a grey ball of goo in a can of slime! Fucking Upper Canadians!

*I am in fact Upper Canadian myself, but am channeling the righteous indignation of my Acadian neighbours, friends and teamates. It's been 254 years since Le Grand Dérangement, but they will never forget!

Dougie,

It was fun at first but now i just skip your posts. Me skipping your posts means nothing to you but how many other people are doing the same thing?

Ok, I will post in both languages.

The kewl thing is that everyone seems pretty cool with the whole idea of two languages in our country.

Canada rules!
---

Ok, je signalerai dans les deux langues. La chose de kewl est que chacun semble assez fraîche avec l'idée même de deux langues dans notre pays. Règles du Canada !

"The kewl thing is that everyone seems pretty cool with the whole idea of two languages in our country."

Speak for yourself.

gd - "The kewl thing is that everyone seems pretty cool with the whole idea of two languages in our country."

Speak for yourself.

+1