Official Libs of Tiktok Thread

Sued for what…

1 Like

20220421-085152.jpg

9 Likes

I’m a left leaning centrist but I’ve grown very socially conservative and I believe the people who Libs of Tiktok brings to light are some of the most despicable human beings on earth

5 Likes

“[Zobella] is working to unlearn practices maintained by white supremacy, capitalism, and patriarchy and recommits daily to prioritize mental health, community care, and visions for freedom offered by Queer BIPOC organizers,” stated Vinik’s profile.

1 Like

Can’t make this shit up

I dont get it, its not like the US has an ammo shortage

Guys, please tell me what’s your opinions of this. Those of you that have son’s and are with their mothers, I’d really wanna know their opinions on this….

1 Like

^That is just the tip of the iceberg. There will be fantastic books written about this mental behavior in the future.

I’m to the point where I see this as a threat to society and I’m not saying that lightly.

1 Like

Kill it with fire!

Fire is too good. I’d give him over to Islamic terrorists and let them have their fun….

1 Like

She’s brainwashing her son into being a crossdresser just so she can get virtue signalling points. 20 years down the line when it backfires into severe mental illness and probably suicide she’ll blame it all on everybody else and won’t take any responsibility for the crap she’s done.

3 Likes

boom smile GIF

Before the kid suicides I hope he takes a hatchet to his mom and streams it live

These people are why you have seen some of us rant so much about the Democratic party. This all comes from them. It’s psychotic.