Official NBA2k16 thread

Should be downloaded by the time I get home. Ready to let it fly with the defending Champs! Hopefully this game has gotten even better.

What system are you on? Xbox One

Gamertag? (May pm my names in it)

Your main team and back up team you like to play with? Warriors and back up is the heat. (Rules in my house in head to head are best of three random. Pick the team of the three you want. If you don't like any you can do a 4th random but you have to stick with that team) Phone Post 3.0

Bump Phone Post 3.0

Sigh Phone Post 3.0

I like turtles.

All the buttons are different. Three of them are pass Phone Post 3.0

The MyCareer storyline is pretty cool. It's a movie with a few games mixed in. Phone Post 3.0

ThatOneGuy - The MyCareer storyline is pretty cool. It's a movie with a few games mixed in. Phone Post 3.0
I'll have to check it out. Im playing online atm Phone Post 3.0

3-0 any challengers? Phone Post 3.0

G0ris, I'll destroy that bunghole! I'm the best eva! Phone Post 3.0

Kynan808to702 Phone Post 3.0

KeezyDoesIt - Kynan808to702 Phone Post 3.0
Hit me up on xbox later, I'll show you how the game is played. Phone Post 3.0

Cutty McButts - G0ris, I'll destroy that bunghole! I'm the best eva! Phone Post 3.0
this man's an imposter! I am the one and true G0RIS! and I will not destroy your bunghole... because I suck! lol

but really, I only rock the Park mode. I don't do well in the whole team vs. team thing. it'd be awesome if we got a big group together for the Park though! we'd run that sheeeeeit.

and whoever said spike lee's story mode was great was smoking something funky. no matter what race you pick (I'm white) you're a part of an all black family. that'd be all good and well if they wrote in that you're adopted... but you literally have a twin sister. it's more story than gameplay, you don't get to make ANY decisions (ccept for which high school/college you join), and it's preachy as fuck. I hated it.

once you finish that abomination though, you get to play normal MyCareer mode. it's great. Phone Post 3.0