Official NHL thread

Let’s go CANES!!!

1 Like

Klingberg took a pretty nasty hit with his leg bent behind him. Please be ok

1 Like

Ouch…leg bends the wrong way and he takes an elbow to the jaw.

https://streamable.com/tl1zr2

2 Likes

He’s back on the ice! Heart stopped for a second on that one. Losing Klingberg 3 minutes into the season would suck.

2 Likes

Stars are playing a very structured game just need to hit the net. Missing all prime opportunities. Peterson scores in his first game!!

1 Like

Man, hockey is fucking FUN to watch when you have a team to root for.

8 Likes

Canes/Isles has been an exciting game.

1 Like

I was pissed when Seattle got Tanev from Pittsburgh…1 of the funnest guys to watch in the entire league imo.

2 Likes

Very uncharacteristic move by Landeskog!

I’m looking forward to LA Kings vs Vegas in 30 minutes.

If anyone wants that streaming link to all the games, I posted it yesterday on here. It’s so reliable

3 Likes

I was already a fan of the Canes because I lived in NC when they came to town, but now that Freddy is the goalie I will be following their games closely!

Crazy game between Pit and Fla…2-0 Florida to 4-2 Pit to Florida winning 5-4 in OT.

1 Like

Not sure if sarcasm or not, but this is Landeskogs 4th suspension now.

1 Like

I’m liking this ESPN thing. I was only able to catch the 3rd period but Det-TB has been pretty crazy so far and it’s heading into OT.

6-3 Detroit in the 3rd and TB comes back to tie it in regulation and win it in OT.

Processing: E7263116-04FF-4CD7-97C7-21D30521A66F.jpeg…

This was an AWESOME documentary on Netflix!

The kings are dominating Vegas.

2 Likes

Crushing them.

They’re giving up a few to many counter attacks. Lehner got pulled to start the 3rd. But he wasn’t giving up soft goals. His d was giving up great chances.

Doughty with a 4 point night so far. What a beauty. I’m not a Kings fan, but he’s probably my all time favourite defenseman.

2 Likes