Official NHL thread

Getzlaf is from my neck of the woods, his brother is more famous around here than he is. He was a hell of a football player in the CFL, insofar as one considers the CFL football. I do, but I get why it doesn’t raise raise eyebrows anywhere but here. Ryan is a beast, though. A true Captain if there ever was one. Great hockey player.

1 Like

Damn

When I was working and living in Vegas, tourists from Canada would see my Ducks shirt or Ducks key lanyard and start talking about his brother and the CFL. That’s pretty damn cool… Talented family!

WtF

This was beautiful

1 Like

Perfect timing.

Hearing this shit ESPN broadcast team fellate the Bruins for 3 hours is almost as disgusting as the Flyers recent play.

1 Like

The 2022 All-Star rosters:

Atlantic Division (All-Star Appearance)

F Drake Batherson, OTT (1st)

F Patrice Bergeron, BOS (3rd)

F Jonathan Huberdeau, FLA (2nd)

F Dylan Larkin, DET (2nd)

F Auston Matthews, TOR (4th)*

F Nick Suzuki, MTL (1st)

D Rasmus Dahlin, BUF (1st)

D Victor Hedman, TBL (3rd)

G Jack Campbell, TOR (1st)

G Andrei Vasilevskiy, TBL (4th)

Central Division (All-Star Appearance)

F Kyle Connor, WPG (1st)

F Alex DeBrincat, CHI (1st)

F Kirill Kaprizov, MIN (1st)

F Clayton Keller, ARI (2nd)

F Jordan Kyrou, STL (1st)

F Nathan MacKinnon, COL (4th)*

F Joe Pavelski, DAL (4th)

D Cale Makar, COL (1st)

G Juuse Saros, NSH (1st)

G Cam Talbot, MIN (1st)

Metropolitan Division (All-Star Appearance)

F Sebastian Aho, CAR (2nd)

F Claude Giroux, PHI (7th)

F Jack Hughes, NJD (1st)

F Chris Kreider, NYR (2nd)

F Alex Ovechkin, WSH (8th)*

D Adam Fox, NYR (1st)

D Adam Pelech, NYI (1st)

D Zach Werenski, CBJ (2nd)

G Frederik Andersen, CAR (2nd)

G Tristan Jarry, PIT (2nd)

Pacific Division (All-Star Appearance)

F Leon Draisaitl, EDM (3rd)

F Jordan Eberle, SEA (2nd)

F Johnny Gaudreau, CGY (6th)

F Adrian Kempe, LAK (1st)

F Connor McDavid, EDM (5th)*

F Timo Meier, SJS (1st)

F Mark Stone, VGK (1st)

D Alex Pietrangelo, VGK (3rd)

G Thatcher Demko, VAN (1st)

G John Gibson, ANA (3rd)

• Fan-elected captain

Last chance to vote someone from your team by Jan 17th: Last Men In

1 Like

What a CRAZY game between Kings and Penguins!!!

1 Like

The kings had outplayed them and it wasn’t going in. Then the score on three straight shots on goal. The kings are about to be 13-4-1 against the east.

If the they figure out their power play they could really go on a run with how they’ve played lately. They’re dominating games.

1 Like

Czech Republic looks decent

1 Like

and everyone thought our Ducks and Kings were locks to miss the playoffs… and we’re sitting at #2 and #3 just a few points behind Vegas, and we’re basically at the halfway point of the season.

I think it would be epic if all 3 California teams made the playoffs since all the “experts” wrote them off before the season began.

I’m about to watch Ducks vs Wild. They always defeat my Ducks by a goal or 2. And our best player Troy Terry just happens to test for Covid. This Covid shit is getting ridiculous! Where was the virus in athletes the last 2 years??? Now everyone I know and all these athletes are testing positive… fucking weird timing

1 Like

That that team looks legit, especially with David Kreiji from Bruins. The USA team looks awful, it’s basically a bunch of college kids

Also, Jonathan Quick played amazing last night. He’s been one of my favorite goalies since like 2010ish. I always wanted him on the Ducks! And he always reminded me of Mike Richter and then just a few years back I hear him give an interview and he said Richter was a huge idol of his growing up.

Quick’s been having a great year, I just always worry about that groin.

2 Likes

Try not to spend too much time sitting around worrying about other dudes groins.

1 Like

2 Likes

marchand might have broken his nose again but came back in and just scored the go ahead goal.

7 game homestand for the B’s, they are on game 3 right now, good chance to put a nice run together. 2-0 so far, maybe 3-0 today.

(no penalty on the play where marchand got hurt, he caught an unintentional elbow and went right down, was bleeding out of both nostrils)

1 Like

As a Stars fan it’s tough to hear all the rumors about John Klingberg leaving Dallas. If he is traded wonder what kind of return to expect. John stood out to me from his very first shift and I hope a deal gets worked out.

1 Like