Official OG Cryptocurrency Thread

Damn, when are people going to learn?

Always use hardware wallets folks.

Live Twitter convo here:
https://twitter.com/i/spaces/1OyKADZRWNnxb

Most people that got drained are using Trust Wallet, or other similar wallets like Phantom Mobile or Slope Wallet. If you are using a software-based hot wallet, I’d act immediately.

Lol! I lost a ton of money during the Luna thing. From now on it’s BTC only and maybe the occasional trade.

I am ready to hodl btc until my retirement

did you put all your money in luna?

I had 3k of luna and 10k of ust in anchor protocol. So that fucking hurt. Lesson learned

why did you think that was a good idea?

Basically everyone else was doing it and I was like screw it I want some of the action too. It was working fine for months.

I thought the biggest risk was simply that they were going to cut the rewards. But then I also didn’t properly understand the technical stuff. Big mistake

Legendary shit

What do people think about this guy in the crypto space? I gotta admit, I watched this 2 part interview and he’s pretty damn funny. Also, pretty damn full of himself, which is what’s funny.

I can’t stand him. He’s a scammer but at least one of the few that openly admits it and recently really leaning into his heel persona.
He was a Bitcoin only guy until he realized he could scam a ton of people so he can get more Bitcoin for himself.

1 Like

He is hilarious but has like 2% valid points.

1 Like

He retweeted my pisstake video editing his twerk into a get that ass homo hip hop track.

1 Like

Everyone learns to be Bitcoin only eventually, some just have to go through more pain than others.

1 Like

I was hesitant to even start buying bitcoin lol. I can’t imagine buying anything else. It’s like saying, I’m not comfortable buying gold so I’ll buy palladium instead.

2 Likes

Bitcoin only in terms of an actual currency. Not Bitcoin only in terms of assets.

Any assets outperformed Bitcoin over the last 10 years?

of course not.

1 Like

Posted same thing in Bitcoin thread.

2 Likes

This isn’t true. Even though I’m an early btc concept/adopting guy, 2011 mining. Made the mistake of believing the establishment will clamp down on it sold early.

I will always believe that BTC is the better form of money.

I will always accrue BTC

But in no way am I against other crypto currencies that can perform a wide variety of other financial and operational tasks.

The future is most certainly multichain. There will be no coin to rule them all and in the darkness bind them.