Official PFL Season Launch/Fight Night thread

Ive been watching this off and on for over 4 hours and every single time i turn it on it’s been someone humping someone or a decision being announced. Is that accurate?

2 Likes

“ The killer” more like the excitement killer.

1 Like

Jotko up next.

4 hours straight of Pfl? That’s impressive but I haven’t done that with mma in years lol

That Irish guy creeps me out…

2 Likes

Ivan Milat vibes

Like the type of guy that tries to have a conversation while standing next to you at the urinal and he’s not peeing.

1 Like

Not gonna lie but I’m bored to death of this pfl shiw and this is only the third fight I’ve watched tonight. I’m taking my dog out

2 Likes

How can one organization consistently deliver the worst fights back to back to back???

Its like the complete opposite of One Championship in every way possible

1 Like

Fuck I just nodded off for that entire second round. Not sure how much longer I can stay up lol

Me too lol

1 Like

With the lack of output in every single fight, I figured this event must be happening on a mountaintop in the Swiss alps or something.

Nope. Just looked it up, it’s in Vegas.

1 Like

I think PFL pays by the minute

1 Like

Sean Strickland in corner

The prelims started at 6. Then i watched an episode of last of us. Then i popped in a couple more times while doing stuff around the house, now im watching the “main card”. Just now, another boring ass fight and a decision.

The 2nd most boring fight of all time behind the Dagestan one fight earlier and this motherfucker crying like he won a world time.

I’m going to bed. Goodnight everyone.

1 Like

judges just fucked me on my parlay. fucking idiots. Jotko easily won that

Maybe thiago will knock a mufuka out

1 Like

Is this the last fight? I hope so.

Same here. I picked Jotko to win.

How the fuck is adalaide Byrd still judging? As soon as I heard her name I knew the fix was in.

1 Like