Official PFL Season Launch/Fight Night thread

The thing is you can win two decisions and not get into the tournament… so playing it safe usually doesn’t work

Man its just so bad that that might be the only war I remember from PFL lol.

I dont get how they dont try to mix things up and try to incentivize these guys to finish because the tournament structure seems to have backfired.

1 Like

One more fight and its Moraes whos been finished more times then Stormy Daniels as of late. So we might get our first main card finish

I doubt it. Remember Loughnane is the guy that Dana berated on the contender series for taking a guy down with 10 seconds left of the fight

1 Like

Marlon looks like a killer and shit but then he fights and well … he really really suxxx

Marlon and Gaithje were what essentially made WSOF must see TV in those days.

That guy’s got a quatto on his neck

What happened to Lillian Garcia?? She was a nice touch lol.

1 Like

6 points incoming for Loughnane??

Edit hes up for round 2 is he gonna get head kicked though?

Moraes so salty wont shake hands lol

fuck him, he should have stayed in his corner after rnd 1 , he never wanted to get out there his corner forced him

UFC guys losing tonight. This could be Francis Ngannou.

What is that on the back of Loughnane’s neck??

Santos and Moraes had a record of 1-9 in there last 10 fights lol

1 Like

I get it. If Ngannou gets wrestle-fucked the first fight in…what if?

I get what you mean. PFL just doesnt have any good HWs that can wrestle. Its a bunch of UFC rejects and fighters who would probably barely make in the Bellator top 10 HW division

it’s crazy how much $$ I make on these PFL cards, Freddy Mercury -175 vs Santos and Moraes to get finished ITD -180 were absolute steals.

Pettis +170 vs 190 yr old RJJ wtf

great night tonite, up almost 1k just from fookin around betting almost every fight to go the distance in PFL jajaja

3 Likes