Official Pokémon Go thread

Didn't see anything yet. Hearing it will release any minute in the us.

Might be complete crap... but I like the idea of a game that encourages kids to be active, as long as there is some strategy as well. Phone Post 3.0

3 Likes

Last i saw was July 31. I read a first hand review, i think it'll b good but not great. I know places arent taking pre orders for the wristband anymore. Phone Post 3.0

I was part of the beta and Man its the most fun me and my kids have had in long time...haha. I hope it goes over for the US! Apparently my Australian friend has got it already. It better be soon cause..Music hits "I wanna be the very best " Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG Phone Post 3.0

My buddy has it on android. I still can't get it on iOS. Phone Post 3.0

some cool name - My buddy has it on android. I still can't get it on iOS. Phone Post 3.0
In the us? Phone Post 3.0

What exactly is it? Phone Post 3.0

It's out in NZ. Downloaded it a few hours ago. This could seriously be like crack for kids and/or their parents.

I'm excited. Signed up for beta but didn't get it. Phone Post 3.0

. Phone Post 3.0

In, completely forgot about this Phone Post 3.0

I'm in the US, downloading it now.

Ohhhh the perks of the freedom of android

I'll let you guys know how it is if it works. I'll come back and post the link for those of you that have android if all goes well. Phone Post 3.0

Fuck you guys I'm gonna be a pokemon master Phone Post 3.0

Yeah not in my app store either Phone Post 3.0

ClutchTheBear - I'm in the US, downloading it now.

I'll let you guys know how it is if it works. I'll come back and post the link for those of you that have android if all goes well. Phone Post 3.0
Please do. My app store says it's not available yet Phone Post 3.0

NotForgetGayJesus -
ClutchTheBear - I'm in the US, downloading it now.

Not showing up for me. Android.

Do I need a certain update? Phone Post 3.0
Nah it's not in the appstore. Found an APK download. It's a pretty big download so it's still at like 60% right now.

I'll let you guys know if it works and I'll come back and post the link. Don't wanna post it though if it doesn't work. You guys will be the first to know from me Phone Post 3.0

Sad day for iOS lol can't do shit Phone Post 3.0

scientifically accurate pokemon. blue pls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeOS8gK2OZE

Some of the screenshots popping up on Reddit are pretty tremendous