Official Pokémon Go thread

baj54 -

Took my son out to our local pokemon hotspot. Nice little 4 acre park jam packed with poke stops. Within 6 minutes he caught 8 shiny machops. I however could only manage to catch 2. 

Cant seem to conjure up the last grunt to give me a shadow snover. Pisses me off. 

Caught 2 more shinies than I did.

I tried the Heatran raid today. I ended up with 12 balls. I made 4 Excellent throws with Golden Raspberries and the fucker still got away.  Such bullshit

baj54 -

Took my son out to our local pokemon hotspot. Nice little 4 acre park jam packed with poke stops. Within 6 minutes he caught 8 shiny machops. I however could only manage to catch 2. 

Cant seem to conjure up the last grunt to give me a shadow snover. Pisses me off. 

same....probably going to fail the challenge due to shadow polemon. 

paw -
baj54 -

same....probably going to fail the challenge due to shadow polemon. 

I'm not even bothering with that quest. Just not feeling it...

Ok. Bear with me. I haven’t been in this thread in a long time. How are you changing locations? I’ve seen a few ways online, but I want some first hand knowledge. 

TFK_UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 -

Ok. Bear with me. I haven’t been in this thread in a long time. How are you changing locations? I’ve seen a few ways online, but I want some first hand knowledge. 

Spoofing. It changes your GPS location to anywhere you want. You can join discord groups that’ll feed you coordinates of Pokémon and raids. 

Some are modified Pokémon go clients which will eventually result in a ban. Do not use. 

iTools has two devices you hook up to your phone to change your GPS location. This is so far a safe way to spoof 

Spoofing on android is also safe but laborious to set up. You have to have a phone that can have its boot loader unlockable, install magisk to root, install TWRP boot loader and then install Smali Patcher and download GPS joystick. Then you have to adjust some settings

Took me maybe 2 weeks to get my Android up and running. Now I can do it all in 30 minutes 

Jack Carter -
ArmourHotdog -

wish me luck lol

I recently hatched another 3 in a row. All three were trubbish. How many did u get?

Ended up with 1 deino, 3 vullaby, 3 trubbish, 1 absol, 1 pawniard, 2 scraggy.

1 Like

Heads up:

Roselia community day is tomorrow. As usual, I’m in New Zealand shundo hunting

First time I've seen a Gyrados in the wild.

100iv Level 50 Blissey

1 Like

Talonflame community day tomorrow

Itll have incinerate for a fast move which has a whopping 29 attack

I found a really good team for the great league: 1.) Jillicent, 2.) Galvantula and 3.) Jirachi/Vicinti. I went from losing WELL over half of the battles to winning a good 85%

Though I totally forgot about Talonflame and maxed out on my battle league attempts before I realized it, FFS. I'll put Talonflame into slot 3 tomorrow. Incinerate + Flame Charge and Brave Bird should be devastating

1 Like

finally hit level 41. anyone still playing?

I still log in pretty much just for daily catch rewards. The game has definitely lost its appeal.

I’m still active as my son enjoys playing when he has some free time. Forgot about the community day today.

Checking in. Started playing again with son after a couple of years break. Just level 34 and trying to get back into it.

Fuken pvp is so rigged and laggy. I’ll loose 5 fights in a row cuz opponent has my perfect counters even when changing my entire lineup. Every season i finish with 50-60% wins, wich is impossible.

I’m in the same boat. I’m trying everything different teams different movesets it just doesn’t matter they always have a counter.