Official PS4 launch thread!

Mine should be here Friday!

Who all's getting it? Phone Post 3.0

I'm going to nerd it out and get it at midnight launch. Even requested Friday off. So ready. My wallet is not though...

Yea, my wallet isn't ready, but oh well. Haha! Phone Post 3.0

Getting mine on the 29th, I didn't order in time for the first release. Phone Post 3.0

IluvCAWKmeatSandwichesAwyeah - Getting mine on the 29th, I didn't order in time for the first release. Phone Post 3.0
We'll let you know how it is. Phone Post 3.0

No OG'ers are getting it? Lol Phone Post 3.0

some people their ps4 is already bricked rrod lolepic fail

Midnight launch pickup for me! Phone Post 3.0

Friday Afternoon . Psn: Big_Baby_6942 Phone Post 3.0

I really like the commercial theyre running for the PS4. Makes me want to game. Ill pick mine up at one point near the end of the year or shortly after.

Im curious to see what the difference is for BF4 between the two platforms. Looking forward to getting some feedback on that hopefully

Picking mine up at midnight tomorrow. Extra controller and the camera. Killzone ghost and Lego marvel! Phone Post 3.0

I don't have the money for either the xb1 or ps4 but i wouldn't get it anyway until the ufc and football games are released Phone Post

Picking mine up at midnight launch. Extra controller and the camera. Killzone, ghost and Lego marvel.

On a side note I'm getting laid off after my shift tonight. So I'll be collecting unemployment and leveling up fast. Yay Phone Post 3.0

DaSiccness -
Hulk74 - Picking mine up at midnight launch. Extra controller and the camera. Killzone, ghost and Lego marvel.

On a side note I'm getting laid off after my shift tonight. So I'll be collecting unemployment and leveling up fast. Yay Phone Post 3.0
Good for you. Phone Post
Ehhhh sucks that I'm losing my job but I have to look at the positive side of things Phone Post 3.0

Hey fellow gamers!! U can download the day one patch onto a flash drive now so you don't have to fight the servers on Friday.

http://m.joystiq.com/2013/11/13/plan-ahead-install-ps4-firmware-v1-5-to-a-usb-stick-right-now/ Phone Post 3.0

Buying a house I would. Wife would kill me if I actually bought one Phone Post

Picking mine up tomorrow.  Ready to play the shit out of BF4 and FIFA

I'm not doing the midnight madness. It's too cold to be standing out in line for all that. I'll pick mine up from Gamestop the next morning, looking forward to it.

I have Killzone and NBA 2K14 paid for, but I may end up getting that Need For Speed at some point too.

Pappy Knuckles - I'm not doing the midnight madness. It's too cold to be standing out in line for all that. I'll pick mine up from Gamestop the next morning, looking forward to it.

I have Killzone and NBA 2K14 paid for, but I may end up getting that Need For Speed at some point too.

I'm paranoid some nob will just sell my pre-order to dudes that camp out or something lol.  Best Buy fucked up a lot of pre-orders and I don't want their fallout to shit on me across the street at GameStop 

invalid - 
Pappy Knuckles - I'm not doing the midnight madness. It's too cold to be standing out in line for all that. I'll pick mine up from Gamestop the next morning, looking forward to it.

I'm paranoid some nob will just sell my pre-order to dudes that camp out or something lol.  Best Buy fucked up a lot of pre-orders and I don't want their fallout to shit on me across the street at GameStop 

Lol, I thought about that as well. The guy at Gamestop assured me they would not be selling any pre-order, providing I come in to pick it up within the 48 hour time frame. My store is opening at 8 AM the next morning and I'll be there as soon as they unlock the doors.

I think I'd flip out if they sold mine because I pre-ordered the very first day it was available and it's been paid in full for a while now.