Official Revgear UFC on FOX 8 Pick'em Contest

In early. Can't wait for this card feels like its been forever since the last event. Phone Post 3.0

Here we go again! 

Please be sure to double-check your picks before hitting submit! If you want to make a change to your picks, submit a new form with only the changes you want made.

In the UG USERNAME box, please add (correction) to the end of your name. 

If you see any issues with the form, please let me know so I can fix it ASAP.

Thanks as always to Revgear, IngrainedMedia, MMA.tv, Rickstorm and UNREASONABLE EXPECTATIONS (i.e., I GOT WEE'D ON BY WEIDMAN).

GOOD LUCK!

UFC on FOX 8 Score Sheet

damnit dbeedy! you messed up my flow! 

-20 points. 

Vtfu Phone Post 3.0

ttt Phone Post

Let's see if i can make it bottom 5 3 times in a row!

ttt

Mulletron5000 -

damnit dbeedy! you messed up my flow! 

-20 points. 

Lol sorry. That punishment sounds fair. I'll take it like a man. Phone Post 3.0

Mulletron5000 -

Here we go again! 

Please be sure to double-check your picks before hitting submit! If you want to make a change to your picks, submit a new form with only the changes you want made.

Thanks as always to Revgear, IngrainedMedia, MMA.tv, Rickstorm and UNREASONABLE EXPECTATIONS (i.e., I GOT WEE'D ON BY WEIDMAN).

GOOD LUCK!

UFC on FOX 8 Score Sheet

I saw an issue. For Chiesa vs Masvidal, it doesn't let you pick the method of victory. Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post

UGCTT_FryedTakayama - 
Mulletron5000 -

Here we go again! 

GOOD LUCK!

UFC on FOX 8 Score Sheet

I saw an issue. For Chiesa vs Masvidal, it doesn't let you pick the method of victory. Phone Post 3.0

Fixed! Please submit a new form with only the Chiesa fight and add (correction) to your username.  VTFU!

Mulletron5000 -
UGCTT_FryedTakayama - 
Mulletron5000 -

Here we go again! 

GOOD LUCK!

UFC on FOX 8 Score Sheet

Fixed! Please submit a new form with only the Chiesa fight and add (correction) to your username.  VTFU!

Done :-) Phone Post 3.0

Revgear is killing it with these contests!!! Awesome Phone Post 3.0

TTT! Phone Post

ttt Phone Post

ttt Phone Post

For later Phone Post

This should be stickied Phone Post 3.0